Post mockups for fun/science? (9 Viewers)

Potential dirty attack issues with T5K and T10K... DG Tiger and DG Pink blend in more than you think especially when both have dark edge spots and similar type edge spots as well. Get CPC colour samples if you haven't already.

Potential dirty attack issues with T5K and T10K... DG Tiger and DG Pink blend in more than you think especially when both have dark edge spots and similar type edge spots as well. Get CPC colour samples if you haven't already.
im not ordering these chips. Just used them as an example for the inlay.

so just because I feel dumb. is there a way to output designs other than one at a time and PNGs?
Make sure you save each chip as a "new chip" while mocking each new chip up. After you get your line up looking the way you want it save as PNG but make sure you click "all chips".

Make sure you save each chip as a "new chip" while mocking each new chip up. After you get your line up looking the way you want it save as PNG but make sure you click "all chips".
ohhhh. I saved them all as sets because I couldnt figure out how to save as individual chips in a set

First try on a cash set with progression. May be hard to but the dog collars matches the chip colour.

View attachment 242758
Great first try, I like how you are matching the chip colours into the next chip. I’d maybe consider going a bit more complex on the $5 spot and make it a 3 spot chip, so that each chip has more spots than the last.
Just keep playing around in the tool, it’s heaps of fun lol. I couldn’t resist having a go myself.

Great first try, I like how you are matching the chip colours into the next chip. I’d maybe consider going a bit more complex on the $5 spot and make it a 3 spot chip, so that each chip has more spots than the last.
Just keep playing around in the tool, it’s heaps of fun lol. I couldn’t resist having a go myself.
View attachment 242763

Thanks! Yes, that was the colour scheme I was aiming for. I'm adding the previous chip colours into the succeeding chip, and also taking into consideration the cost to produce (100/200/300/40/8/2 for a cash set).
I like where you are going with this and it does add to the progression. What do you suggest on the $500 spot?

Last edited:
Thanks! Yes, that was the colour scheme I was aiming for. I'm adding the previous chip colours into the succeeding chip, and also taking into consideration the cost to produce (100/200/300/40/8/2 for a cash set).
I like where you are going with this and it does add to the progression. What do you suggest on the $500 spot?
I got a bit stuck on the $500, do you need one?. I’d suggest you start up a specific design help thread for your set and you will get plenty of helpful input. I did for my set and it ended up much better for the help I got.

I got a bit stuck on the $500, do you need one?. I’d suggest you start up a specific design help thread for your set and you will get plenty of helpful input. I did for my set and it ended up much better for the help I got.

Sure, I'll create a separate thread and gather input.
I just learned something new that for each digit of the denomination, it is represented by a stripe to make it easier to identify the value of a chip from across the table (aside from the colour). Not sure how much of this is followed at all. I made the changes anyway.

Last edited:
99% sure on the chips, now focusing on the labels...

View attachment 243081

View attachment 243082

Don’t wanna throw a wrench in here if you’re 99% on the chips, but do you have a color sample set? DG Arc Yellow and Canary are fairly similar, moreso live than on-screen. I just took these under “normal” lighting, no flash.

EDIT: This is also made worse by the fact that the denominations on both of these chips are similar. Both 2 digits, starting with a 2. Will make them even harder to tell apart at a distance. Maybe your 25c’s are never in pots with 20’s, just wanna make sure you’ve covered all angles.

Don’t wanna throw a wrench in here if you’re 99% on the chips, but do you have a color sample set? DG Arc Yellow and Canary are fairly similar, moreso live than on-screen. I just took these under “normal” lighting, no flash.

View attachment 243099

View attachment 243104

EDIT: This is also made worse by the fact that the denominations on both of these chips are similar. Both 2 digits, starting with a 2. Will make them even harder to tell apart at a distance. Maybe your 25c’s are never in pots with 20’s, just wanna make sure you’ve covered all angles.

Thanks for the feedback! I do have color samples samples, as well as reference chips for these color combos, and my hope was that the spot patterns are different enough to avoid dirty stack confusion.

I agree they're close though, I will have another look at it...

Thanks for the feedback! I do have color samples samples, as well as reference chips for these color combos, and my hope was that the spot patterns are different enough to avoid dirty stack confusion.

View attachment 243127

I agree they're close though, I will have another look at it...

Yes, I was going to mention that the spot patterns would help with avoiding confusion to an extent. If you have samples and are satisfied, rock and roll.

Hey guys, not sure if this is kosher for this sub-forum or not, but I thought it would be fun to post any random sets you have in your design tool that you think are good enough to share with the world... I'm sure you all have a few ;)

If we contained them to this (or a weekly/monthly thread or something) it wouldn't clutter up the rest of the board, and it might help others come up with ideas for their own sets.

Anyway, this is just something I threw together and have no real intentions of turning into a set, just wanted to see how you guys would improve it. I think I was repressing all my dayglo desire while thinking about the Mayfair set... so this set is pretty bright and busy...

First impressions are maybe too much blue/purp-ish

View attachment 21016
What site lets you do mock ups like this?

My wife says her favorite chips are hotstamp solids with bright colors. So maybe this will happen. :D

The font and layout need some work, and of course the hotstamp will look better than this. Maybe silver? Who knows?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom