Post mockups for fun/science? (7 Viewers)

I've been playing around with the idea of a custom set inspired by the beer from a local brewery. Each denomination represents one of their beers. I'll probably never get to do it because of copyright laws, but it's still fun to mess around with the design tool for hours. The 25c, 1 and 500 use current design elements from the packaging of their beers, the 5, 25 and 100 use old advertising artwork from the 50's - 70's. I'd be curious to know what you guys think, any suggestions on things to change?

View attachment 251064View attachment 251065
Based on your username, I expected to see a variety of household cleaner colors, not beers......

Question: How you you guys get multiple CPC mock-ups on the same 'page'?

Last edited:
That's a very cool set of chips, especially the $100. I want to do something similar but as a 44mm chip
I would love to make this happen. The bounty chip would have to be inlaid, since they don’t hotstamp the 44mm chips, but I love having the colors of all the chips in the bounty chip.

Just in the planning stage for a custom cash set, based on my wife's favorite flowers in her garden. She likes this one:

Rose 25¢, Butterfly bush $1, limelight hydrangea $5, clematis $20

So, I am repurposing my ASM/CPC cash set into a T5 base tournament set - Mandarin Red/Arc Yellow 5, White/DG Green 25, Black/DG Yellow 100, Imp Blue/DG Pink 500, DG Tiger/? 1000, Light Green/Lavender 5000. The Retro Blue/DG Pink w/Light Green is going to be a Bounty Chip.

The only "new" design will be the 1000 chip. I can't decide if I like Bright White spots or Charcoal. Also, is there any concern with dirty stacks between the Red and DG Tiger. I have a CPC sample set, and they look quite different to me, but not sure what others see.

Your thoughts?

Scotty's Tourney2.png

Scotty's Tourney3.png

So, I am repurposing my ASM/CPC cash set into a T5 base tournament set - Mandarin Red/Arc Yellow 5, White/DG Green 25, Black/DG Yellow 100, Imp Blue/DG Pink 500, DG Tiger/? 1000, Light Green/Lavender 5000. The Retro Blue/DG Pink w/Light Green is going to be a Bounty Chip.

The only "new" design will be the 1000 chip. I can't decide if I like Bright White spots or Charcoal. Also, is there any concern with dirty stacks between the Red and DG Tiger. I have a CPC sample set, and they look quite different to me, but not sure what others see.

Your thoughts?

View attachment 268636

View attachment 268637
Bright White ftw! Also, do you plan to have the 5s on the table at the same time as the 1ks? I seem to remember the red being almost like a maroon, so I think you'd probably be ok, but this is just off of memory and I'd have to look at a sample set to give you a definitive answer.

Fishy Fishy Tourney Set

View attachment 270811

Concerned that your base colors of black blurple and peacock might get mixed up in stacks. Love the 25 chip. I have a CPC color sample (I think it may be Mark's or Dennis') at my house that I recommend using before you lock down any colors. Except for the 25 of course, that one is perfect.

Bright White ftw! Also, do you plan to have the 5s on the table at the same time as the 1ks? I seem to remember the red being almost like a maroon, so I think you'd probably be ok, but this is just off of memory and I'd have to look at a sample set to give you a definitive answer.
My red chips are actually Mandarin red. I would have both chips in a starting stack.

I’m now thinking Arc Yellow with bright white for the 1k. I think that will give better contrast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom