Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (20 Viewers)

Got myself a Cubiio, mini laser engraver & cutter. I plan on some neat things to make with it such as wood dealer pucks with engravings as well as laser etched chip trays.

Have to wait a few months before I get it though :(

cubiio-4.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Got myself a Cubiio, mini laser engraver & cutter. I plan on some neat things to make with it such as wood dealer pucks with engravings as well as laser etched chip trays.

Have to wait a few months before I get it though :(

cubiio-4.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Like dice? I have a few sticks you can experiment with! :whistle: :whistling:
Alain at Empire has always done a fantastic job for me but you are marginally closer to me than France...

Yes I had dice in mind. But wood dice. I'm not sure how the process works to do white on dice with a laser engraver. I will be playing around with it for sure.

Nice. Loiking forward to pics.

Nothing special. Should be a fun range toy, though I wish I knew someone with a plot of land I could set up some targets and shoot on.
IMG_20171014_111002.jpg

Also, i just realized that it wasn't my last purchase. I bought a furniture kit for the full sized AR yesterday. I'll have to post some pics when it arrives and I install it.

IMG_20171014_111106.jpg

So I had this conversation with my woman. (Ignore the "I'm going to get pynk" line. She's saying she's going to pick up my daughter, but using her nickname.)

Screenshot_2017-10-21-10-07-50.png

So as a result, I ended up with this...

IMG_20171021_095914.jpg

Figured if I was going to do it, may as well go all the way, and bought those two magazine wraps as well.

So I had this conversation with my woman. (Ignore the "I'm going to get pynk" line. She's saying she's going to pick up my daughter, but using her nickname.)

View attachment 128715

So as a result, I ended up with this...

Figured if I was going to do it, may as well go all the way, and bought those two magazine wraps as well.
You’re going to need to get pink camo to go with it. And if we ever go to war with a country of My Little Ponies, you’ll be ready. :)

I will add my latest expense to the "Crass Materialism" thread:

We stripped our kitchen down to the studs in the walls. Down about 10 weeks back in last week, thank goodness.

L

That looks great! How did you do the venting for the island sinks?

Looks beautiful! What's the cooktop? Induction?

The reefer does look a little bit out of the work triangle, but we can't see what else is past it.

Where is the dishwasher located?

And why the two islands with sinks, yet no island seating? What are their separate purposes?

Gas rangetop. FWIW my judgement after research is that gas is probably a better choice than induction but induction is much better than standard electric.

Dishwasher is on the far side of the front island.

Barstools for the front island are on order. Seating between the columns of books.

L

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom