Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (11 Viewers)

Just picked this up!

IMG_1262_zpsa6ndi0di.jpg
Damn. What year? 335?

I am going to see Karl Densons Tiny Universe (again) very soon. Looks similar to DJ Williams guitar --- his might be a bit fancier tho
3-AJG-D.J.-Williams-with-Karl-Densons-Tiny-Universe-at-KAABOO-2016.jpg

SWEET GUITAR. Only a matter of time before I get one!!

KD is great. Would love to see him live.

I have to ask what this assumption is based on. Seems like something someone who never played lacrosse would say.

My 12 year old plays goalie in both sports. I've never played goalie in either... But I know his team doesn't get as down when he gives up a goal in lacrosse. Because goals are more frequent in lacrosse, there seems like less pressure. A save seems more expected in hockey.

Last edited:
My 10 year old plays goalie in both sports. I've never played goalie in either... But I know his team doesn't get as down when he gives up a goal in lacrosse. Because goals are more frequent in lacrosse, there seems like less pressure. A save seems more expected in hockey.

Nice. I was just saying that being a lacrosse goalie is every bit as mentally and physically taxing as in hockey. I mean obviously in both your responsible for calling out where the ball/puck is and basically running the show, protecting your house/crease. I played both, goalie in neither, but my brother was goalie for both. Tough job though, certainly not for everyone. Obviously there are more goals in a lax game but it's still not like the goalie is happy when that happens. Probably depends on the competitiveness too. Hopefully the coaches are more focused on them learning and having fun at 10 years old.

Anyways, best of luck to your son. Both awesome sports. That's also good for you because every team needs a good goalie and that means more chips for you when he gets a full ride and you can spend all that money you saved for college hahah ;).

My son was the backup goalie in lacrosse (otherwise played attack or middie). Main goalie went down with a nosebleed in a tournament and I see my boy go over to the coach and then start gearing up... He spent so much time practicing the position that he wanted some time between the pipes... Gave up a goal on his first shot, then shut them down. He was pissed at himself, tho. He is full time goalie in hockey where he expects a shut out every time.

every team needs a good goalie and that means more chips for you when he gets a full ride and you can spend all that money you saved for college hahah ;).

I already spent his college fund on goalie pads!

Last edited:
I bought a spaceship!

lol, I was at the bar with a friend and we were discussing all the crap that we blow our money on. I turned to him, looked him dead in the eye, an said with absolute certainty, "I can tell you one thing though, I am GOING to by my bass shit." He thought I said a spaceship and we lost our shit laughing. Since then, I went ahead with the fun idea....

The mothership:
warwick-corvette-nt-4-bubinga-natural-oil-2.jpg

Main Engine casing:
51NoWdDTuoL._SX300_.jpg

Main Engine:
G1001RBII-P.fpx

Sonic Rocket Thrusters:
606110000000611-00-500x500.jpg

Main Control Panel:
View attachment 113117
Whoa. Tell me more bout that axe! My. Goodness.

Walked through a Gander Mountain today that's closing down. Always wanted one and couldn't resist. Regular $179(yes I know Gamder is expensive) marked down to $59....good deal.

Any tips are appreciated....

IMG_3488.JPG
IMG_3490.JPG

Whoa. Tell me more bout that axe! My. Goodness.

The Warwick Corvette $$ Bubinga 4 string. Bubinga body, maple neck through (no bolts), wenge fret board, passive double humbucker pick ups but active electronics. Glow in the dark fret markers on top of the neck. It is the EXACT same bass as in the demo video with Andy (same serial number!) here:

The Warwick Corvette $$ Bubinga 4 string. Bubinga body, maple neck through (no bolts), wenge fret board, passive double humbucker pick ups but active electronics. Glow in the dark fret markers on top of the neck. It is the EXACT same bass as in the demo video with Andy (same serial number!) here:

I don't know much about bass guitars but that video was fascinating. Thanks!

Jesus tits almighty!

My 12 year old plays goalie in both sports. I've never played goalie in either... But I know his team doesn't get as down when he gives up a goal in lacrosse. Because goals are more frequent in lacrosse, there seems like less pressure. A save seems more expected in hockey.

I played goalie from 8-26 made it to junior A hockey in BC. mine is on the right my cousins is on the left.

IMG_1058.JPG

I had the M&P 45,22, 40 shield until I joined this forum lol! I still have the bedside M&P 40 compact.

I know the feeling!! While I haven't sold any (yet) I haven't bought anything in over a year. Every time I think about buying one I say to myself that could be few racks for a custom set. :LOL: :laugh:

I know the feeling!! While I haven't sold any (yet) I haven't bought anything in over a year. Every time I think about buying one I say to myself that could be few racks for a custom set. :LOL: :laugh:
Yes, I know the feeling. I do not shoot as often and have not reloaded in a while either. I have tons of brass, primers and powder just sitting there. I have also had thoughts like, man that's a bunch of chip money sitting there. May have to start culling some of that stuff.
I have purchased some chips recently so all good!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom