Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (15 Viewers)

Thanks so much for the kind words everyone. Truly appreciated. Need some rungood to ensure everything goes smoothly.

Geez. Did that cost a megaton too. I was gonna post drawings of my 700 sqft addition I just filed for but not after see that mansion. Congrats sir and hope it goes smoothly.

Thanks! Let my wife pick it out, so naturally I have to prostitute my body to afford it.

Please post the addition. I'll need ideas to finish the basement. :)

Very, Very Nice.

Enjoy your new full-time job of cutting the grass and washing the windows!!

Haha. I knew their was some shit I didn't think about....

Thank you!

Nah, when you get to that level of housing you get people for that. I feel like there is a sub zero in the kitchen....

Nice house, sir!

Thanks! No sub-zero unfortunately. Previous owners didn't make a ton of updates since the house was built in 2003. Gonna be a long road making updates we want. One thing at a time I suppose...

Congratulations Megaton,

I’m sure it comes complete with large multi table cardroom and man cave? Haha.
Best wishes for a smooth settlement.

Thanks! Man cave is currently 2500 square feet of unfinished basement. Will be a very gradual process.

My guess is cardroom above the garage.

Interim cardroom. It's a game room that will hold two tables until the basement is finished.

Yeti 20 oz Ramblers retail for $29.99. You can get them for about $5 cheaper on Amazon, but you gotta pay for shipping unless you have Prime (they're $24.99 and free shipping starts at $25). I don't even know why, but I was on the Yeti website, and there is an option to customize the stainless steel version... You can upload a logo, or you can do just text... I started playing around with it, and I ended up ordering one. Total cost was $31.79 shipped, which is essentially retail price + 6% state tax with free shipping and no charge for the personalization.

I picked one up for my wife (so she stops stealing mine) -- and our anniversary is coming up next week...

20171031_143607.jpg

Not a bad deal if you need a new travel mug. I can't recommend the Yeti highly enough.

Last edited:
I spent the last 10 days or so researching year end close out deals on CUV’s. While I wanted a Honda CR-V EX with AWD, the best price I was quoted was just over $29k OTD.

I ended up finding a Nissan dealer that had one Rogue SV model loaded with all the cool stuff (other than leather) for just under $27k OTD.

During the process I walked out of 3 different dealerships that tried to pull bait and switch advertising, including the Nissan dealership I ended up buying from!

It took a couple days of back and forth with calls, texts, and emails before the deal was made and I came back in to sign.

If you ever close a car deal in less than a hour, you most likely overpaid!

My new car:

C24F7CD6-2BEA-48B8-BACF-5AD6E9548574.jpeg

Edit: after thought, I never knew how much I needed a heated steering wheel until today!
It is nice :D

Last edited:
I hate spending money on appliances...

It beats the hell out of spending $4000 to fix the sewer drain under my front yard, heading to the main line. My front yard gets dug up starting on Thursday. I'll spare you the photos.
But what a depressing way to have to spend money.

It beats the hell out of spending $4000 to fix the sewer drain under my front yard, heading to the main line. My front yard gets dug up starting on Thursday. I'll spare you the photos.
But what a depressing way to have to spend money.
That really stinks Mel.
Eats into the chip funds a bit I’m sure.

pic2366286_md.png

Big board game sale that came about 3 weeks early this year. Could not resist this at the price, plus they are enhancing the system and using the Batman IP for the next go-around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom