Pokerrrr2 club. club code: #e7cvo (4 Viewers)

Correct.

Besides nightly PCF tournaments on Poker Stars? Search "Mavens"...

Possibly region locked things but I downloaded the app on my Android phone. Joined the group, can see members etc. I haven't played a PCF game yet but tested out the mechanics in play money game and its working?

We need to know who JustDave is

by the way, don't let these guys make you think that their playing low stakes nickel and dime poker. It's far from that lol

Possibly region locked things but I downloaded the app on my Android phone. Joined the group, can see members etc. I haven't played a PCF game yet but tested out the mechanics in play money game and its working?
PCF games on Poker Stars requires a PC or laptop to play. You cannot access them through mobile.

Who is JustDave?
He's the guy that owes you $100.

Some PCFers are not on multiple times during the day (I don't get it either), so maybe he won't see this until tomorrow or even later, but there were 14 other guys that played. If @JustDave ghosts @MatB, everyone should be ready to kick in $7 to make up the losses.

He's the guy that owes you $100.

Some PCFers are not on multiple times during the day (I don't get it either), so maybe he won't see this until tomorrow or even later, but there were 14 other guys that playeed. If @JustDave ghosts @MatB, everyone should be ready to kick in $7 to make up the losses.

he hasn't been on for a few hours. SO probably not checked in yet

Read the rest of the thread, send to MatB. Yeah.... some of us don't log in every 30 seconds :p

And .10/.20 with probably a $100 pot once an hour. Rookie... level...

Probably just a smaller buy in. Isn't 100-200x the big blind normal? so 20-40?

Is there another game planned? thought someone posted about a game of NLH or some other combination.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom