Pokerrrr2 club. club code: #e7cvo (1 Viewer)

I had to pull my old iPad out of retirement for this. I wanted to get on the Apple train a number of years ago, but their reluctance to get along with Android apps (Calendars wouldn't sync) made it useless to me. Add to that, it is so old, it couldn't run Netflix.

Trying to get it to load now...

request sent X 2 gotta get the iPad going too !

i bought a bunch of coins a month ago for another club im in. They last a long time if you spread the hosting chores.

So far i like the app.

What games and stakes are you guys paying?

the other group im in we did .25/.50 for a while but that definitely escalated quickly.
then we tried. .05/.10 but becomes a jam fest.

.10/.20 seems to be the sweet spot. Especially for 5 card hi/lo

settle up after the game or on Mondays?

Been playing 0.10/0.20 PLO/Big O in my short time on the app.

Should be 0.05/0.10 because of lack of work and current events

Last edited:
I got it going. It loads extremely slow, and does not load with Facebook, but if I'm available, I'm in for a day game.

Tommy made a good point, PCF group is kind of big and there's a lot of people I don't know so I'm going to be hesitant to play for money.

Tommy made a good point, PCF group is kind of big and there's a lot of people I don't know so I'm going to be hesitant to play for money.
Pokerrr app lets the organizer approve buyin amounts. You could make people pre-pay before approving their buyin (so if I want to buyin for $50 on the app, I have to PPFF $50 to the organizer and the buyin on the app gets approved). That way, you only have to trust the organizer.

Just my 2c.

Pokerrr app lets the organizer approve buyin amounts. You could make people pre-pay before approving their buyin (so if I want to buyin for $50 on the app, I have to PPFF $50 to the organizer and the buyin on the app gets approved). That way, you only have to trust the organizer.

Just my 2c.

I'm not talking about collecting loot, I'm talking about two people colluding

Last couple nights cash with Rich/Beaker/Kifer/Shorty/etc. have been way more fun than playing a 3 hour tournament at a pre scheduled time.

Just do a private game and don’t publicly share invite info on the interwebs. Not sure what issue you run into. 1) If I’m hosting I’m not letting randos into play for cash. 2) if I’m in someone else’s game and they approve 5 people I’ve never seen, I just get up.

Last couple nights cash with Rich/Beaker/Kifer/Shorty/etc. have been way more fun than playing a 3 hour tournament at a pre scheduled time.

Just do a private game and don’t publicly share invite info on the interwebs. Not sure what issue you run into. 1) If I’m hosting I’m not letting randos into play for cash. 2) if I’m in someone else’s game and they approve 5 people I’ve never seen, I just get up.

if you start the game up in the pcf group then i think anyone can play. Private game is a different story. Im interested in a private game around 3pm eastern.

I'm not talking about collecting loot, I'm talking about people colluding
Lol half our table was playing Big O for the first time last night, the other half is pouring a drink or lighting....something. I think you’re talking bout wide open PCF games, while most people are probably playing private games with PCFers.

The collusion thing has always been my downside to online poker. For dimes between known PCF'ers, many who have made at least one meetup, gives me enough faith to accept the risk.

That said, if Mrs Zombie and I were to both play, you'd also have to trust that we weren't colluding. We are isolated in the same house.

If a game gets going PM me the info please

if I get approved I’ll host a 5 card hi/lo game .10/.20

Ok I’m in !

right now I only want to play with peopel I know or people that can be vouched for by peopel I know

so. I’ll set up a game.

The collusion thing has always been my downside to online poker. For dimes between known PCF'ers, many who have made at least one meetup, gives me enough faith to accept the risk.

That said, if Mrs Zombie and I were to both play, you'd also have to trust that we weren't colluding. We are isolated in the same house.

I've played with both of you. If anything you'll disrupt the table trying to crush each other.

if I get approved I’ll host a 5 card hi/lo game .10/.20

I'll be available after 3 est

I can play on and off if that's ok. If not, I'll wait for a later game that I can be more commited to.

I got it going. It loads extremely slow, and does not load with Facebook, but if I'm available, I'm in for a day game.
You dont need to sign on with Facebook. Just select guest and it works fine.

Their severs are slow to load the app sometimes. Not your iPad.

I just made this group for people to be able to try the app and play for play money to see if they like it. If we are to use it for real money games I think there should be a list here (or somewhere else available to all players) with the ingame nicknames matched to people's PCF nicks. I made @detroitdad admin in the club so he can also accept join requests. Seems he is a lot more available then me, and also on the same time zone as most of you guys. I also agree private games are great, but the group can be nice to get in touch with others I guess (or at least this thread can be helpful).

As a host you have to confirm all players buyin amounts. If someone you don't know wants to buy in, just don't accept the request, and ask them to write you on PCF and maybe ask for payment up front. The host always have this option, which is super nice. If you know everyone then do as you please with payment upfront or after.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom