Pokerrrr2 club. club code: #e7cvo (3 Viewers)

There isn't any rake. It takes gold to run the game. You get "some" free gold. I'm not sure at which rate.

I used all my gold for the game I hosted last night.

You can purchase gold

Screenshot_20200322-070319_Pokerrrr 2.jpg

Everyone that has a request in should be accepted by now.

If you host a game. You should first choose the 3 hour pass which costs 8 coins. After that it can be anywhere from 3 to 6 coins an hour. I think it is game dependen, and whatever options that you have on.

Before you play for real. I recommend that you go into the play for free games and adjust to the interface. Almost everyone struggles initially. There is a tutorial on the bottom right side of the app once your in a game.

If we rotate hosting it shouldn't be a problem.

I think if you host a game in the "PCF Club". It will send out invites to everyone. If you want to just to a private one, then you have to go the private game option.

I realized that I need a damn tablet. Playing on my phone is a pain in the ass.

In the future, when I host games. I will be pre collecting the buy ins. Makes paying out the next morning a little bit quicker.

Bill

What stakes is everyone playing at?

I’d like to play but not any higher than 0.05/0.10 because I’m out of work now

Right? Buying in for $100? That stake might last all night at a fun home game. Online, I could see pissing through that in 10 min. Sign me up for the nickels game!

My first buy in lasted 7 minutes. Then I took my second buy in up to a small profit before cashing out with an 8 dollar loss.

I've set up a club for my home game but am a little confused on the buyins. People will be paying me via venmo and we'll settle up afterwards but how do I allot chips (go)d) and does the players buy-in need to be in specific amounts or are they pre-determined?
Also is 1/2 NLHE available?
Screenshots would be appreciated if somebody has the time.

you can pretty much set it up however you want. I set up a Big O, .25/.50 game with a 40 to 100max buy in. Then i collected PayPal from everyone

We need a game. The European Tram Driver’s Championsip on ESPN2 isn’t cutting it. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

FYI, we have been testing some apps & software to keep our weekly games running.
Not easy since we neem a multi platform (PC/mobile & windows/mac):

- Pokerstars home league: raked home games....SUCK

- Bluff Avenue: great online platform, many options (straddle, 72, ...), downside is it's not supported anymore and servers are buggy when crowed.. too bad but no option for us

- Pokerrrr2: ok app but only mobile platforms, don't like the controlls/gestures and you need to keep buying gold

- Poker Mavens -> this is awsome, full controll, still supported and plenty of option...GUI, controlls, bank registration, logging, ... are great. And full control over the server/games. We paid $40 for lite and it's working great. Will soon upgrade to Pro (running multi tables)...the online group keeps growing fast :)

For a few games maybe not worth the hassle but since Corona will keep us home for 4-6 weeks. (we are talking many games (3-4 a week now)) it was worth the money. I can always set up a test game, you can join via HTML client (no install), just create an account. PM me if you want more info.

Stay safe y'all (and SMART :) )

Right? Buying in for $100? That stake might last all night at a fun home game. Online, I could see pissing through that in 10 min. Sign me up for the nickels game!
I did :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. I may have lost $285 lol

Poker Mavens -> this is awsome, full controll, still supported and plenty of option...GUI, controlls, bank registration, logging, ... are great. We paid $40 for lite and it's working great. Will soon upgrade to Pro (running multi tables)...the online group keeps growing fast
Perfect Man Cave (the forum that grew out of Scott Keen's) used to have Mavens running on its server, with standing games ready to go at any time and the ability to set up adhoc games.

I haven't played Mavens in years, but I do recall it being a good solution. The downside was that it was not mobile... It was java-based (IIRC) and had to be run on a computer... Then again, mobile was not as ubiquitous as it is now... Maybe things have changed.

My first buy in lasted 7 minutes. Then I took my second buy in up to a small profit before cashing out with an 8 dollar loss.
What he is saying is that this software does a really good job of emulating actual table conditions, and the results are striking similar...

Last edited:
I have a game going on the app now. Big O, .25/.50 100 max buy in, but the table is full. Two seats are opening up soon if your interested.

B
Hey,

Id like to get in your game for the next time. PM me the code if you have room and are willing! BigO is right up my alley.

about to buy a tablet for pokerrrr2 and hopefully bovada. Microsoft surface 2 be good enough?

about to buy a tablet for pokerrrr2 and hopefully bovada. Microsoft surface 2 be good enough?

I don't think a Surface Pro tablet will run a Pokerrrr 2 app, but it would run P*.

I grabbed my wife's old Samsung Tab4 and it's nicer having the bigger screen for sure. Unfortunately, it's on Android 5.1 with no further support.

I'll set something up tonight on the PCF Club, if there's interest. Sound off on what you'd like to play and at what time. I'll run a 3-hour cash game.

Maybe a Kindle would work?

Tried an old iPad last night and couldn't get it all set up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom