Poker Solvers vs Relationship Solvers? (1 Viewer)

CLKin

Straight
Supporter
Reaction score
Okay so we have poker solvers, GTO solvers and the like, can we talk about relationship solvers. It seems to me that when it comes to relationships that statistically a decision tree is a good way to determine right and wrong decisions or at least what to say.

Geez. Can anyone understand what I’m saying?

Thanks

Expecting realationship issues to be solved by A+B=C logic is crazy town.

spock2.jpg

Okay so we have poker solvers, GTO solvers and the like, can we talk about relationship solvers. It seems to me that when it comes to relationships that statistically a decision tree is a good way to determine right and wrong decisions or at least what to say.

Geez. Can anyone understand what I’m saying?

Thanks
Poker solver (left) versus a relationship solver (right).

best-hands-chart.jpgimages (2).jpeg

In all seriousness, it sounds like you might be disagreeing with your significant other, and might be more interested in winning more than advancing your relationship. After 35 years of marriage, here's what I have learned:

1. If your partner isn't the right one, move on. It took me 10 years to figure this out, but once I did, it freed me up to find the right one. My 2nd wife and I just celebrated 25 years and life is wondrrful!!
  2. Diversity is AWESOME!! Life would be boring as shit if everybody were the same. Embrace it, even if it's country music...LOL. Learn new things you never thought you would enjoy!! People spemd WAY too much time trying to change somebody else. YOU CAN ONLY CHANGE YOU!!
  3. You should be willing to change as should your partner. Not because you want them to, but because they truly enjoy making you happy and you them. If this doesn't exist....go to #1 above.
  4. TRUE LOVE is forged in tragedy. Couples who have not survived car fires, cancer, and extended hospital stays together don't have a clue. If you don't think you and your partner can walk those roads together and come out better in the backend, then I recommend #1 above. This requires months, sometimes years, of giving up everything to be at your significant other's side. Look for the person you would be willing to do this for.
My parting thought is imbeded in recommended #2 above. You can only fix you, so any relationship solver you develop should be one sided--only focused on how to make you a better partner.

Bedt of luck!!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom