Poker Room Name (7 Viewers)

I think you could have a king sitting on a throne. Legs spread. Robe hanging over his crotch. Resting his head on his hand kinda like Rodins Thinker. Should be pretty cool actually if you’re serious

1588966745998.jpeg

1588966700773.jpeg

The two customs I have done have both been family and location inspired (Rico's Room and Top Hat Cafe). I also have another idea for the future that is also family and location inspired (Horsin' Around).

I have an idea brewing which would be more job related.

Also have a wittier one that I would like to do...again reminds me of the game I host with high school friends

I think you could have a king sitting on a throne. Legs spread. Robe hanging over his crotch. Resting his head on his hand kinda like Rodins Thinker. Should be pretty cool actually if you’re serious

View attachment 455085

View attachment 455084

Oh, I am very serious! I love that the servants have clothespins on their noses :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Also, it's funny that you thought of The Thinker, because I used him in the design for my tournament chips.

tourney.set.png

kohler.cash.set.png

buttons.plaques.png

So I've been trying to come up with a name and logo design for a room myself lately. I've got two kids, one loves unicorns and the others nickname is little bear. I'm still early on in the design so be gentle on my soft squishy ego but I would love feedback. Also I'm kidding about be gentle.

LOGO V3.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom