Poker FRAUD ALERT (2 Viewers)

Two or three summers ago there was a dude who was doing this shit at the tribals around here. He had this Instagram account where he said all the right things and posted all the right pictures, it was like he was a perfect gambler/movie roll come to life. He never lost, he ALWAYS showed the “napkins” when he bluffed, and all he needed was a little more money and he could take it right to the top. I think “jacks” or something was even in his insta name somehow. I wonder if by any chance it’s same dude in a different state....
dude definitely same guy.

Unfortuanetly they shut down C-park yesterday :(. I don't play 2-100 generally, game is way too sloooooow.
yeah man i was there yesterday morning when they announced closure. hopefully it’s only for 2 weeks

Two or three summers ago there was a dude who was doing this shit at the tribals around here. He had this Instagram account where he said all the right things and posted all the right pictures, it was like he was a perfect gambler/movie roll come to life. He never lost, he ALWAYS showed the “napkins” when he bluffed, and all he needed was a little more money and he could take it right to the top. I think “jacks” or something was even in his insta name somehow. I wonder if by any chance it’s same dude in a different state....

Edit: here’s a reddit thread. Don’t think it’s the same guy but just in case.

-His insta was jackscracked
-He would post about his roulette strategy
-Bing bong was what he said/posted all the time
-it was last summer apparently, felt like longer than that

Different guy then who i am speaking of but they probably are related lol. fucking sad on so many levels

There’s a kid in Minnesota who owes a shit load of money to MULTIPLE people. His name is Jack. look on the 2+2 Forum. Plays in vegas as well.

Recently he was at a card room in Minnesota when 4 dudes showed up and he jumped up and ran to the poker board to call 911. lol. recently he was banned for pan handling.

Anyone in Vegas looking for this fool ?
Hey - I went to college briefly with this guy and he scammed my buddy too. Looks like he was arrested in Stearns County, MN in 2019 for forgery.

There’s a kid in Minnesota who owes a shit load of money to MULTIPLE people. His name is Jack. look on the 2+2 Forum. Plays in vegas as well.

Recently he was at a card room in Minnesota when 4 dudes showed up and he jumped up and ran to the poker board to call 911. lol. recently he was banned for pan handling.

Anyone in Vegas looking for this fool ?
Still looking ???

1662603113922.png
1662603092867.png

lmao

Since this was bumped, I can tell a story. This dude Josef messaged my friend and host of a local $0.25 game on Instagram asking if he could join. The host was like yeah sure, come on by! We typically spend more on booze than on poker. That type of game.

So the guy came by, lost or won some minuscule amount, and left unannounced. Next time we heard about him was from these call out posts and indictments. We're like, holy shit that's the guy who randomly showed up at our burger-stakes game! But why waste his time here when he is typically involved with five-figure fraud?

Then we noticed what was at the top of the host's Instagram feed:

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 10.57.25 PM.png

Since this was bumped, I can tell a story. This dude Josef messaged my friend and host of a local $0.25 game on Instagram asking if he could join. The host was like yeah sure, come on by! We typically spend more on booze than on poker. That type of game.

So the guy came by, lost or won some minuscule amount, and left unannounced. Next time we heard about him was from these call out posts and indictments. We're like, holy shit that's the guy who randomly showed up at our burger-stakes game! But why waste his time here when he is typically involved with five-figure fraud?

Then we noticed what was at the top of the host's Instagram feed:

View attachment 983129
Dice chips! I knew it!

ME: “I AM….THE ONE….WHO BINNNG BONNNNNNGS!”

(Wife: <disapprovingly> “is this one of your stupid dumb internet things?)

ME: (Tron voice) “BRINNNG MEEEE THE SONNN OF OUR BUMMMMMPUPPPPPET”

ME: “I AM….THE ONE….WHO BINNNG BONNNNNNGS!”

(Wife: <disapprovingly> “is this one of your stupid dumb internet things?)

ME: (Tron voice) “BRINNNG MEEEE THE SONNN OF OUR BUMMMMMPUPPPPPET”
He has a daughter not a son

If you keep an eye on Jack, you can get one too. But medium. Mom will be pissed if I let you have a large this late.....
For the people who looking for him send me a message ! Promise I can make it worth your while

If you keep an eye on Jack, you can get one too. But medium. Mom will be pissed if I let you have a large this late.....
How badly you want him ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom