SOLD Poker After Dark Samples + Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks

Straight
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I recently acquired some of the poker chips used on Poker After Dark season 1 from @JeepologyOffroad. I trimmed down to a nice 400pc set, and instead of greedily holding onto the extras that won't see play, I thought I'd give everyone the chance to own a piece of poker history (and let's be honest, save some dough!).

For the best pictures and some PAD pron, see Jeep's original post.

Full set $40 shipped (Up to 5 for sale):
pad_full.jpeg

1. @softchewy SOLD
2. @l33tf0b SOLD
3. @BNads86 SOLD
4. @jamesjkim SOLD
5. @Split SOLD

Half set $20 shipped (Up to 10 for sale):
pad_half.jpeg

And a FREE full sample set for the person who posts in this thread and is the Nth unique poster in the thread not counting me, where N is my birthday. For instance, if 32 other people posted in this thread, and my birthday somehow was on the 32nd of the month, person 32 would get the free sample. Shipping included.

Giveaway winner (1 giveaway):
1. @Marius L

Fine Print:
- Post dibs for which set in the thread. I will NOT respect DM dibs - all of this will be public to record the order of dibs.
- These chips are NOT mint -- because they were handled by some of the legends of poker!
- US shipping address only. If the winner of the free sample does not have a US address, they can pay shipping, or else it will go to the next poster.
- You can post anything to be included in the giveaway.
- I won't be shipping these until Friday.

Attachments

• pad_samples.jpeg
    pad_samples.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Sorry folks, it looks like the full sets sold out already. I would sell more but I'm literally only keeping 1-3 spares of the high denoms for myself as backups if I lose a chip.

However, you still have hope to get a sample as my birth day is not in the count of these first few unique posters.

Since we have only 2 unpaid for the full set, and 2 backups now, I am not accepting further backups for the full set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom