Poker Chips you regret selling (5 Viewers)

thepostrack-jpg.36021

When I decided to go with 10c / 50c instead of 25c and when I did not know moar is better.

I cannot even contact the guy who bought them as he's not active anymore on PCF. :(
Red quarters are the best
Glad I could get a rack back of them with some huge help

Red quarters are the best
Glad I could get a rack back of them with some huge help

You've these exact same chips ?

If at some point you're wiling to sell, I'm your buyer.

I'm slowly building piece by piece a small (6-max) cash set of these Christy and Jones chips.

A rack of quarters would be a nice addition to the project.

Since this pic, I found :
10 x 10c --> 30 short for a full rack
19 x 50c --> 21 short for a full rack
3 x $5
3 x $20

And I've also few other that are paid and pending shipping :
1 x $1
1 x $5 --> 16 short for a full rack
1 x $20
1 rack of PAN

Last edited:
You've these exact same chips ?

If at some point you're wiling to sell, I'm your buyer.

I'm slowly building piece by piece a small (6-max) cash set of these Christy and Jones chips.

A rack of quarters would be a nice addition to the project.

Since this pic, I found :
10 x 10c --> 30 short for a full rack
19 x 50c --> 21 short for a full rack
3 x $5
3 x $20

And I've also few other that are paid and pending shipping :
1 x $1
1 x $5 --> 16 short for a full rack
1 x $20
1 rack of PAN
No different red
Traded the silks but was able to get a rack back
00435543-8940-4F44-8FC0-72534C4EAC74.jpeg
BBA50C6A-B480-4218-802C-203F7C3535F5.jpeg

I might have one or two of the 50c extra though

@HaRDHouSeiNC , also, yours are Paulson. The ones I'm looking for are C&J.
I had these Lakeshore Inn quarters.
They are awesome ! The best quarters I had. I sold my two racks some time ago.

This is two fold. Set I regret selling and wish I had bought more. Back in the day you could go right up to the Pauslon shop in Atlantic City and buy these. I had a 1000 piece set I sold to buy custom ASMs when they first became available through group buy on the site the existed prior to this (what was that thing called? Pokerchip.net?). Regret selling to this day.

Paulson Spoted Hot Stamp.jpeg

I only have this shitty pic of my TR King semi-custom King's Crown hotstamps. I wish I knew where they even are today.

kings crown hotstamps.png

I also regret selling my TR King semi-custom King's Crown inlaid chips, but at least @warewulf was nice enough to send me a $5 chip, so I have some memento of those.

I also regret selling the huge batch of TR King Casbah clubs I bought from Dennis O'Neil right before he closed up shop. Bought out his whole inventory and flipped them on eBay, thinking I was a genius.

I regret never getting a set of custom TR Kings. I was so close to pulling the trigger but at the time I I RC it was $1800 for a set of 1000 and I just couldn’t do it. Funny thing is I do it without blinking right now

I traded primary Jack Detroit 100s for Isle Cape Girardeau 100s.
I like the Isles more but sometimes I wish I had the Jacks too.

20190306_141208-jpg.922755

100-secondary-jpg.585760

I don't regret selling to @JeepologyOffroad all my The Post at basically my cost, but do wish I kept a small set of them. It is good chip karma, I tell myself.
I also wish I had kept the Olivia's Poker Hall, but flipping 6000+ of them for 2x and 5x price was too good, and got me a free set of JB98 with the profits.
I regret buying a couple chips, but it is the nature of the game.

Attachments

• 20190923_215845.jpg
    20190923_215845.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 85
I only have this shitty pic of my TR King semi-custom King's Crown hotstamps. I wish I knew where they even are today.

View attachment 941007

I also regret selling my TR King semi-custom King's Crown inlaid chips, but at least @warewulf was nice enough to send me a $5 chip, so I have some memento of those.

I also regret selling the huge batch of TR King Casbah clubs I bought from Dennis O'Neil right before he closed up shop. Bought out his whole inventory and flipped them on eBay, thinking I was a genius.
I'd love to see the green, blacks and purples up close!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom