Poker Chips you regret selling (5 Viewers)

Missing that sample set:
BELLAGIO.jpg

I’d love one of my 3 PNY sets back, as well as a massive PCA secondary mint set that I put in play once, lost $2200 with, and sold at cost a week later :-(

Found some pictures, Paulson Pharaoh's with some Egyptian Plaques. 150 of the $5's were "Classic's" which played in as a variant like the Majestic star chips having different faces, the edges were the same otherwise. I am sure it was a chipper from here though I can not remember his name, but the fellow flew up to Toronto from a Southern State to pick these up. Paid for more important things at the time but had some fun with them. If I had any complaints they were a little "bright" for me. the $1 and $100 were my favorite chips of the set. Used them for home games, some stag and does and such.
tmp_20682-20160608_0856502144166894_zpsvi2kanko.jpg

L3Qqdyi.jpg

sorry some of the images did not age well, or were lousy to begin with
DFhlBUr.jpg

This set. Especially the $5’s & $100’s. We were supposed to building our lake house right now but losing our builder and pricing more than doubling from our original quote means the money that I got for the set is still just sitting in the bank. :(

View attachment 903137
That’s tough. I also sold 3 racks of Claim Stake 5s because I couldn’t justify using chips at the price I paid for them….little did I know at the time that the chips would be worth way more but oh well.

SAD SAD SAD , AT LEAST THE STICKER SET I MADE IS BEING USED BY A pcf MEMBER HERE SOMEWHERE IN CANADA :) THE EAGLES WEND TO THE BATCAVE :(

If I had unlimited funds, I'd probably still own most (not all) of the many sets I've owned and sold.

But the rental/lease model I've embraced from early-on has served me well, giving me the opportunity to enjoy several dozen great sets before subsequently passing them along for others to enjoy.

The few sets I still have (ten or so) will likely be with me for a long time.
Feel free to pass along your 4Qs set for me to enjoy! ;)

I regret selling my very first set from ASM, 600 cash set of Hotstamped solids. Sold those to help purchase my custom cash/tournament set of 1200. I'm actually considering buying another today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom