Plunging in the Icy Chesapeak Bay for Special Olympics (1 Viewer)

Highli99

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
On January 24, I will be taking the plunge into the icy Chesapeake Bay in support of Special Olympics Maryland athletes. The water will be mind-numbingly cold, but the cause is heartwarming and I'm proud to support it. If you are so inclined, please help me reach my goal by making a donation. Any donation amount is appreciated. Thanks so much for your support!

I promise to post a video of my plunge here for the enjoyment of all after the event. Yes, intend to fully immerse and walk to the backline of the plunging zone, as is customary. No, I will not be wearing a wet suit or any other cold mitigation devices. My suit will be short. Normally that would be dangerous, but with water this cold I think it will be okay.

https://support.somd.org/fundraiser/2532552

I’ve some great donations and I’m grateful for all the support. One week until my plunge!

Well this event was fantastic. So much fun. I’m doing a proper vlog but until I can edit here is the raw footage. Big thanks to all the doners!! You helped me raise nearly $1,500 which will help five athletes compete this year. My company team together raised over $15,000!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom