Play a hand with me on the money bubble (1 Viewer)

Ah, a correction from the guy who just said "Raise 9000". :cool
Bet 9,000, satisfied ?.
Did not mean to correct i just wanted to point out that there was no 3bet maybe he would think differently about the hand.
I Guess i'm on your ignore/don't buy/ don't sell list as well now :(

Bet 9,000, satisfied ?.
Did not mean to correct i just wanted to point out that there was no 3bet maybe he would think differently about the hand.
I Guess i'm on your ignore/don't buy/ don't sell list as well now :(

See the funny little image after my comment? It's a "smiley". It implies the the preceding words are intended -- at least somewhat -- in jest.

Everybody's so f***ing sensitive here these days!

And fwiw, everybody's on my "don't buy" list -- I just don't need any more chips than I already have. Quite the contrary, actually.

girls, GIRLS! You're all pretty and can go to prom!

also, caught up with my opponent from this hand on facebook and she said she had the three tens in that spot, which is what she meant by a "set"

See the funny little image after my comment? It's a "smiley". It implies the the preceding words are intended -- at least somewhat -- in jest.

Everybody's so f***ing sensitive here these days!

And fwiw, everybody's on my "don't buy" list -- I just don't need any more chips than I already have. Quite the contrary, actually.
Well, if it was intended as a joke I appologise. My bad.

The guy most certainly has a straight or a full house here and bets this river every time regardless of the action on previous streets.

I agree with checking back the turn - as much as it sucks to give a free card the chips are too valuable at this stage of the tournament.

On the river, he's not making that bet with bare trips or worse. Pretty standard fold although in the moment it's not quite as easy to release an overpair. Folding is this spot is as much correct due to the dynamic of the tournament as much as it is by how the hand ran out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom