PCF Powerball Pool, drawing for Mon, Feb 6th! (1 Viewer)

plow it all into BBBY, that shits gonna pop, ride your lambo to the moon
3DE6D0B9-3634-4E42-9C1C-DE8F8A3372CE.gif

BB &B. :love:

Damn. Any chance to sneak in at the last moment? Just saw the thread.

If so, I'm in for 5 lines and can paypal/venmo whenever.

I mean, I haven't lost at poker since last years meetup, and if you know me, you know that that requires some heavenly divine intervention.

So I'm pretty sure we have this locked up and don't need to use our one times.
I don’t know man, I haven’t used my one time in a real long time and I kinda feel like I’m due.

Appreciate y'all trusting me with another top-5 powerball pool! Cashout was a bummer, but maybe it'll be nice next go around. I usually try to start a pool when things get above 700-800mil. Suggestions to improve the next pool are always welcomed (even if I can't make the change). And if you'd like to run the next pool, please drop a line here or send me a message, rotating captains is always a good idea.

Appreciate y'all trusting me with another top-5 powerball pool! Cashout was a bummer, but maybe it'll be nice next go around. I usually try to start a pool when things get above 700-800mil. Suggestions to improve the next pool are always welcomed (even if I can't make the change). And if you'd like to run the next pool, please drop a line here or send me a message, rotating captains is always a good idea.
I think in the future you should just do the same buyin amount for everyone. That way people can just respond in, and everyone will have the same amount invested.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom