PCF Powerball Pool, drawing for Sat, Feb 4th (2 Viewers)

we've hit our 30-person mark. I'll start a group direct message tomorrow to share tickets and receipt.

aside from a hangover, I'm pretty damn excited for us!! And a sidenote -- I'm asking my wife to purchase these tickets, I don't want any bad juju hitting these tickets. ONE TIME

tumblr_mzefi5Fl9f1sg02ino1_500.gif

and I'm also happy to hop on 1 foot and rub my belly all the way to the car if anyone thinks that'll bring us good luck. suggestions welcomed...

I like doing lines, but am I too late, I'd be in for 3 lines

I like doing lines, but am I too late, I'd be in for 3 lines
No problem, we can squeeze ya in the pool. I got ya down bud, I’ll send a pm

I’m unable to edit the second post with the list, but will try to put the updated list in the original post

Why not just reinvest the $48 in powerball or mega millions, whichever is greater?
we definitely could! But, on this particular one, I have to payout to conclude the pool, sorry for the fine print.
Strike that. Nobody won the jack pot, let’s just all invest again and add the $48. I am in!
It'd be great to keep the pool going in a new thread! I'm in too!

Is anyone willing to run a pool for the next drawing?

Strike that. Nobody won the jack pot, let’s just all invest again and add the $48. I am in!
For the next pool, I’m adding your suggestion:
no jackpot = reinvest + any $$ members want to add
jackpot hits somewhere = we do the <>$100 payout rule

:) Hope this is okay.

I’m happy to start another thread if no one wants to run it

For the next pool, I’m adding your suggestion:
no jackpot = reinvest + any $$ members want to add
jackpot hits somewhere = we do the <>$100 payout rule

:) Hope this is okay.

I’m happy to start another thread if no one wants to run it
Maybe just tag everyone who was in the last one so nobody misses out when we all inevitably become multi-millionaires...

This is a pseudo gambling forum, what are we, a bunch of schmucks? Parlay the heck out of it. I'll commit to a few more lines as well, if the wife is willing to go pick them up again? I guess if we win we'll have to cut her in for a fin.

Might I suggest equal shares on the next one to make it easier
for sure, most pools do a fixed amount purchased. It would make the excel spreadsheet nicer. I'm the weird one, but I thought it'd be nice where folks can purchase the amount they prefer, and the pool benefits from more lines. Hope that's okay :) But, if there's a payout, it will absolutely be equal

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom