PCF Dark Theme Available (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
While you can still opt use dark mode on your mobile device or web browser, an official PCF Dark theme is now available. To switch themes, simply use the Style Chooser located at the bottom left of the page. I’m still fine-tuning a few details, so consider this initial release as a beta version. If you encounter any issues, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Thank you!

2.png

22.png

I’m glad to see that many people are enjoying the dark theme option. Personally, it’s the only theme I’ve been using lately. I’ve completed a review of all the templates and CSS, addressing the remaining items that needed to be switched to a dark theme.

Options are good. Personally I like my backgrounds like I like my inlays - not black.

Tried it, my old eyes can't handle it.

Also too alarmingly similar to the old blue background, which I never liked either.

I’m glad to see that many people are enjoying the dark theme option. Personally, it’s the only theme I’ve been using lately. I’ve completed a review of all the templates and CSS, addressing the remaining items that needed to be switched to a dark theme.
Honestly I'd often turn my browser into dark mode at night when looking at PCF, so to skip a step is welcome. Plus your site render is better than the generic one Brave uses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom