PCF Cigars (6 Viewers)

Poker on the Patio
20201230_213846.jpg

Bit fed up with the F0H shipping issues (spanning July 20 to current). Is it just me? I know, I know...must be rough.

Edit: well, reddit sub has a long list of complaints so it's not just me. So much for cust service.

Last edited:
Bit fed up with the F0H shipping issues (spanning July 20 to current). Is it just me? I know, I know...must be rough.

Edit: well, reddit sub has a long list of complaints so it's not just me. So much for cust service.

Gotta play stupid what is FOH?

Does anyone know about the rules regarding Cubans these days? Headed to Aruba and want to bring back some but don’t want any issues

Does anyone know about the rules regarding Cubans these days? Headed to Aruba and want to bring back some but don’t want any issues
I believe you are allowed to bring back an amount that would be considered for “personal consumption,” what customs deems that to be I’m unsure.
Just a word to the wise, watch out for counterfeits. I’ve been to Aruba and loved the island but when it comes to Cuban cigars and touristy destinations, your going to pay high prices and possibly subject to being sold knockoffs.
Personally I’d highly recommend buying from a reputable online source like “IHavanas” or “CubanLous” before I’d bring some back from Aruba. What ever you decide, enjoy your trip. Aruba is a beautiful place.

I believe you are allowed to bring back an amount that would be considered for “personal consumption,” what customs deems that to be I’m unsure.
Just a word to the wise, watch out for counterfeits. I’ve been to Aruba and loved the island but when it comes to Cuban cigars and touristy destinations, your going to pay high prices and possibly subject to being sold knockoffs.
Personally I’d highly recommend buying from a reputable online source like “IHavanas” or “CubanLous” before I’d bring some back from Aruba. What ever you decide, enjoy your trip. Aruba is a beautiful place.

Because of this, when I'm in the Caribbean, I only buy from La Casa del Habano. They don't sell fakes. There's one in Oranjestad. Look for coupons like 10% off before you go.

I would buy by the box, it's a lot cheaper like $12/stick vs $20+ due to the tariff on singles.

at the end of sept 2020 it changed again to no Cubans being allowed through customs

we have since that date brought some back, like 10 to 20 at a time

if they catch you all they do is confiscate them, no fine

best is to remove labels and add them back when you get home or mail them o yourself from Aruba

I started smoking the Maximus because it’s my sons name. It’s a really nice smoke too which is a bonus. I can never keep the Anejos long enough for them to be for special occasions. I always say I’m going to hold onto a couple then smoke them all in like 2 weeks.

Hey all I am just getting into cigars and haven't tried much.. had an olivia g that I liked and a punch classico? Looking for some recommendations on easy to get sticks that pair well with islay scotches!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom