PCF Cigars (13 Viewers)

I have read on foh that folks who use these glass humidors need to seal them really well along the glass seams as they lose rh super fast.

All my cigars are in systema Tupperware with 65% bovedas which holds steady most of the year. The bovedas have been lasting 12+ months before needing recharge or replacement. The Tupperware looks dumb but protects the sticks well.

I have read on foh that folks who use these glass humidors need to seal them really well along the glass seams as they lose rh super fast.

All my cigars are in systema Tupperware with 65% bovedas which holds steady most of the year. The bovedas have been lasting 12+ months before needing recharge or replacement. The Tupperware looks dumb but protects the sticks well.
I use the exact same set up, and same life on my Boveda packs, right around a year

Nice day out

B0EED185-3757-4481-B543-E63BFA58BB17.jpeg

How many packs do you put in your Systema? I suppose it probably depends on how many cigars?

How many packs do you put in your Systema? I suppose it probably depends on how many cigars?
I know this question wasn’t for me, but according to my Amazon order history... lol.... I get the 4 pack of 60g packs. All 4 are in there, and I just toss the old 4. I keep the systema pretty full. I pack the bottom cedar tray with as many cigars as possible and only smoke from the top tray. When the top tray gets thinned out out rotate the tray and refill the bottom. Pretty spot on amount of time to rest, I usually smoke two a week

My Christmas present to myself........

Dallas guys will be jealous, hit Blue Smoke by Love Field, best place to pick up AF's by the way, and hit the new Heim BBQ, burnt ends and ribs,, couple lights up

Attachments

• 20201211_125746.jpg
    20201211_125746.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 20201211_130606.jpg
    20201211_130606.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 58

I use a lock and seal for mine and the bovedas seem to last forever. Looks silly but it’s in my closet so no one sees it.

I see a lot of people on here us the tupperdore.......I do as well, they are for my aging of cigars and the ones I don't want to smoke right away since they are in my closet and not that accessible

My question, has anyone gone bigger and done the Coolerdore, using an ice chest to make it bigger that a Tupperware case

My Christmas present to myself........

Dallas guys will be jealous, hit Blue Smoke by Love Field, best place to pick up AF's by the way, and hit the new Heim BBQ, burnt ends and ribs,, couple lights up
The Fuente Anejos are one of my favorite smokes! Picked up 7 last Tuesday and already finished them. I usually don’t smoke as much once it gets colder but have had more free time this year.

Christmas party at the shop. UNC wins in basketball and football kicks the shit out of Miami 62-26. 2 rushers one 308 yards another over 200 ncaa record. 778 total yards. No punts. No turnovers. Total ass kicking.

Free $35 LFD victory cigar.

Attachments

• 20201212_192314.jpg
    20201212_192314.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 50
New Air is who made my garage heater. Might get one of those someday. Good selection. AJs are my go to. Somking a Dias De Gloria right now.

I decided to list my current collection..

These are in no particular order and counts vary. I actively trade with friends...with that said, there are still some on this list I have yet to try. Enjoy!

AJ Last Call
AJ New World
AJ Enclave
AJ Bellas Artes
CI (Cigar International) Cuban Wheels
Padron 1964 Maduros
Padron 1964 Natural
Padron 1926 No. 6 Natural
Drew Liga Privada No. 9
Cu-Avana Punisher Jalapeno**
601 La Bomba**
Romeo y Julieta 1875
Diesel Robusto
Macanudo Cafe Duke of York
Schizo Maduro
Mark Twain Memoir No. 1
Fuente 8-5-8
Ramon Bueso The Project
Sancho Panza Glorioso
Asylum 13**
Chillin Moose**
Gurkha Havana Blend**
Gurkha Natural**
Montecristo Nicaragua Series
My Father The Judge**
Cohiba Siglo (From Cuba) ;)

**Haven't had

Last edited:
Tried something different for me

Attachments

• 20201218_155403.jpg
    20201218_155403.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 20201218_155408.jpg
    20201218_155408.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 46

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom