PCF Cigars (7 Viewers)

AF Work of Art. Probably my favorite stick.
20201109_200722.jpg

My neighbor had back surgery and received a get well wish from his big customer. He sent him a bottle of 23 year pappy :) I so happened to show up to wish him well he shared the pappy and pulled out these beauty's to go with! COHIBA SIGLO III. I don't want to have surgery but if I got gifts like this I might think about it.
cohiba.jpg

Got a garage heater installed. I told the wife it's for work as I work from the garage now due to COVID since that trips are all inside taking online classes and there's no room inside. It was also so I can smoke when it's cold ;).

I did a lot of research and didn't want to spend a ton since I had to get an electrician to install a 240v, 30amp hardwired to the heater. I didn't want a loud unit (conference calls are no problema) and wanted something that would shut off when it hits a certain temperature. It has auto-shut off if it were to get too hot as well. It's only 15 inches, but puts outs over 17,000 BTUS, 5000 Watts. So far it's keeping the garage between 72-75 degrees with the garage door slightly lifted to create a draft to the window. Right now I have the window slightly open with a fan blowing to it. I plan to get a dual window fan soon.

My garage is 500 sq ft with a 15 ft ceiling. This also gives me more time of the year to host games when I start hosting again.

Only cost $215 with tax and free shipping using a coupon code I found on a video review of it. It's normally $259.99 before tax. I did sell some chips to fund it.

The one thing I found is it's costing me a lot more in cigars since I can smoke while I work, but wow does that reduce my stress level.

https://www.newair.com/products/5000-watt-g73

Attachments

• 20201105_174829.jpg
    20201105_174829.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:
Help, and please don't laugh

I am looking for a

Caldwell Lost & Found Pepper Cream Soda

I am a huge cream soda fan and would love to try one of these cigars, I have not found any online as of yet but will keep trying, as I just found out about it 15 minutes ago and now I have to leave for Thanksgiving

if you have one and can share great......i am not asking for a freebie, trade maybe, or you can point me in the right direction, that would be great

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom