PCF Cigars (5 Viewers)

Also do we have any Roma Craft fans here? It's my go to Mid-range smoke, very solid in that $7-10 price point.

6 years old

Attachments

• 20201017_224614.jpg
    20201017_224614.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 57
My father in law has tried to get me into cigars on several occasions.

The closest I came to enjoying a cigar was a Montescristo Sublimes 2008 Ltd edition

montecristo-sublime-b.jpg

I just don't 'get' cigar smoking. I don't have the palette to appreciate them. Maybe because I was a cigarette smoker for so long!
Montecristos are very unike in taste, try Hoyo de Monterrey... Simpler, chipper and excellent

Anyone own one of the Audew Cigar Cooler Humidors?

would like your opinion on them

thanks in advance
Yeah, I recently bought one of these less than a month ago. I needed to find a better solution for controlling temperature for my cigars.

My initial impressions; nice packing with no damage upon delivery, has a nice door seal which is what you’d expect it to have, looks nice enough to to have in the house, quiet, affordable, and the temperature control is pretty much on the money ( at times 1 deg variance) according to the 3 calibrated digital hygrometers.

One thing that I don’t like is the width of the unit is narrow and some boxes have to be turned to store them. Also, the inside light is a joke. Neither one of these was a deal breaker for me.

So far I’m pleased with the purchase. Long term reliability remains to be seen.

Knock on the door for delivery

I have wanted to try these alec Bradleys but none in dallas has them so ordered online with a few others

Attachments

• 20201023_174811.jpg
    20201023_174811.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 20201023_175121.jpg
    20201023_175121.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 62
I am hoping Dallas is LAX on Sunday, I have 1 box of RJ Churchills and 1 box of Montecristo #3's on their way from Mexico

hate to throw money away

So as some of you can tell by the likes that popped up in your alarms

I spent Halloween night going through all 36 pages of this thread...why because I wanted to learn, I am getting back into Cigars after about 25 year hiatus, I was the head bartender at the local Ruth Chris Steakhouse, back then I had to know a little so I could sell what we had, also learned from clients and especially those that brought my cigars from their collection

SO now I am starting back into smoking 2 to 3 times a week if not more, so like i said i read the thread, look at all of the suggestions, researched them online to look at flavor profiles and even prices at 2 or 3 different online locations

So first let me say "thanks to all of you that contributed" on this thread with information, education and details

then let me say with a straight face " I fucking hate you"...lol...now I know much more and am branching out of what i seem to like as of right now

I am a big fan of the lighter smokes to medium, I am a big fan of the Connecticut wrappers
My favorite stick right now would have to be the RJ 1875
followed closely b the 858....smoking one of those now before we leave for soccer game

I did order an assortment of Cubans from one of the websites mentioned on here, I mean you have to have some Cubans, and a buddy of mine is in Mexico and he is bringing me back some, PLEASE DALLAS CUSTOMS don't check him

all of this to say last night I ended up going online and buying 8 different 5 packs of some of the cigars you all have mentioned, i will get back to this forum with my take ion some of the sticks i ordered, not that any of you really care what i think of them, especially since this is one of the kind of hobbies, who cares what others think, as long as I LIKE IT then all is good

Yesterday I tried a couple of new Sticks to me, the Acids Series
I had a Toast and a ACID Blondie Belicoso

The Toast was the first one and the taste of the wrapper was weird to me at first, but I think I liked it, however the burn of the cigar was horrible, the cigar burned inside and did not burn the wrapper until at least half an inch into the smoke, taste was good at first but halfway through I did not like it anymore
Blondie Belicoso was great from start to finish, still have to get used to the wrapper taste, but other than that i will smoke one of these again

Sorry for such a long post

And again thanks for the read, the info and another addiction

BY the way, anyone needing to do research on cigars, Cigar International has a great site
I take a few minutes to see where everything is
But it will show you descriptions, then you can click size photos and that whole brand will be right there, I like this feature a lot

Somebody is. "Hangry"

Or would it be "smokery"

I will call Snickers or @CraigT78 and get proper verbiage

Also bought a Cohiba for tonight as I watch the Cowboys get thier as kicked

Attachments

• 20201101_155328.jpg
    20201101_155328.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 53
Wow, a lot fuller smoke than I am used too, but an hour and fifteen minutes into my smoke and still going

Great Flavor, I might not be sophisticated enough to taste the Snikers bar, but I do taste the nuts and something else I can't quit put my finger on

But it will get another purchase and smoke, might be one of the ones I smoke while in Phoenix during the soccer tournament unless some has other suggestions

I give it an A
Remember I am a noob so take my review as you will
I will update rankings as I go

Wow, a lot fuller smoke than I am used too, but an hour and fifteen minutes into my smoke and still going

Great Flavor, I might not be sophisticated enough to taste the Snikers bar, but I do taste the nuts and something else I can't quit put my finger on

But it will get another purchase and smoke, might be one of the ones I smoke while in Phoenix during the soccer tournament unless some has other suggestions

I give it an A
Remember I am a noob so take my review as you will
I will update rankings as I go
One of my “go to” sticks.

Ordered these from montefortuna on the 26th got here today

Attachments

• 20201106_153551.jpg
    20201106_153551.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 20201106_153641.jpg
    20201106_153641.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 85
  • 20201106_153644.jpg
    20201106_153644.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 20201106_153647.jpg
    20201106_153647.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 60
  • 20201106_153919.jpg
    20201106_153919.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 58

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom