PCF Cigars (10 Viewers)

I'm a sucker for the $20 Padron 1926.
Ah yes the grail smokes those are awesome but too high for a po boy to enjoy all the time for sure. Was smoking my father stuff and while they great, when I switched to the pardon have not had one unravel or blow out or a hard draw on any at all. They also stay lit. There quality rolls go into the cheap line they just sub out the cheaper bacer.

Cigar and
20201007_191738.jpg
20201007_191738.jpg
cards

What's a good entry cigar for a half an hour smoke? Widely available, wife-won't-kill-me price point.

Things I like: Bourbon, cherry, BBQ

has anyone ordered from montefortunacigars.com????

if so does anyone want to refer a friend...that friend being me

i don't know what you get when you do refer a friend but figured someone might want to take advantage of that
I have ordered from them. You get $10 to put toward upgrading your shipping. They are reputable and you’ll get the quickest delivery but they are also the most expensive place I’ve ordered from.
If you don’t need your cigars right away, I highly recommend I Havana’s or Cuban Lous. They are very competitively priced.
If you still want a reference just pm me your info and I’ll see what I can do.

I have ordered from them. You get $10 to put toward upgrading your shipping. They are reputable and you’ll get the quickest delivery but they are also the most expensive place I’ve ordered from.
If you don’t need your cigars right away, I highly recommend I Havana’s or Cuban Lous. They are very competitively priced.
If you still want a reference just pm me your info and I’ll see what I can do.

thanks for the info, not in a real hurry and I only asked about the referral if it was really worth someone's time and effort, but I doubt $10 moves many peoples needle

I will look into the other 2 sites

great set up, we just play on a regular table top, nice to see an actual poker table in use.
It’s not a great table, but it gets the job done.
We have a local free tournament that runs a game on Tuesday, we then play cash after.

We have the big cash game Friday, looking to add Sunday tournament as well.

I love it, no lounges at all in Louisville. This is across the river in Indiana. It was a driving factor in me moving to the Indiana side, I’m 10 mins away now. lol
Sounds like a great setup! I've just googled it and there seem to be a few with poker — is it Havana Manor?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom