PCF Cigars (3 Viewers)

Grea
Want to give a big shout out to @Mongoose. I received a package in the mail Monday but because my work schedule has been so hectic, I haven’t really had a moment to say thanks.
Really really appreciate the gift Mark, if I get the opportunity today to enjoy a good smoke, I’m going to put it to use.
Thank you so much.
View attachment 534249View attachment 534250

Great v-cutter. I just got one last week myself. Got $25 off from eBay for being a 25 year seller with them.

Grea

Great v-cutter. I just got one last week myself. Got $25 off from eBay for being a 25 year seller with them.
I haven’t had the opportunity to get to use it yet unfortunately, schedule has been really hectic. But very soon for sure. Really looking forward to it.

Don’t get too many days in Virginia as nice as today. A little afternoon enjoyment.
C1338E44-FC61-401F-86CF-C202D1615582.jpeg

True true. Past few days have been so nice. I’ve had and am and pm cigar each day :tup:
Well let’s see some prOn buddy! :cool Your supposed to make us all jealous enjoying those stooges on these beautiful days.:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I need to ride up to NOVA and have a smoke with you sometime. I grew up in Annandale, know the area well.

@Lil Tuna I need to get in on your next order! Those cigars were absolutely fantastic! The QD was my absolute favorite!
I’ll let you know when I’m ordering again. I usually wait for one of their sales. As far as those QDs go, the 54s are tough to find, I only know of one place that currently has them and they’re never on discount unfortunately.
So what did you think of the Hoyo de Monterrey?

I’ll let you know when I’m ordering again. I usually wait for one of their sales. As far as those QDs go, the 54s are tough to find, I only know of one place that currently has them and they’re never on discount unfortunately.
So what did you think of the Hoyo de Monterrey?

it was my second favorite. It seemed to smoke real fast. Not sure if that was normal or just me but I noticed it was gone quick. Haha

First full weekend I’ve had off in months. It’s beautiful out today so I thought it was only appropriate to try out my new cutter on one of my favorite smokes.
Big shout out and thank you to @Mongoose for such a wonderful gift. First time using a V-cut and I’m loving the draw I’m getting on this Monte#2.
Thanks again Mark, it’s going to be a great day. :cool
63847587-EB6D-4826-AB86-78E754B9C2A3.jpeg
8F8B26D1-7CC5-4161-9768-B7538714FE32.jpeg

v cuts are great. Seem to me they keep the cap in place and unraveling issues to a minimum. I prefer a punch when feasible but try to v cut when I don’t have a punch.

Seeing as Vegas is booked for next May now... Where's good for smoking a cigar on the strip? I'm liking the look of the Montecristo bar @ Caesars.

Seeing as Vegas is booked for next May now... Where's good for smoking a cigar on the strip? I'm liking the look of the Montecristo bar @ Caesars.
that’s a really nice spot, they even have a room you can grab dinner with your smoke from homestead steak house, like old school Vegas. The Fuente cigar shop in the forum shops is cool if you can grab one of the tables then you can people watch. They also sell opus exclusives that you can only buy there.
other than that I’m usually smoking at the tables. End of night on the balcony of room at cosmo overlooking fountains was cool and so was the rooftop at rio after having dinner at voodoo.

Attachments

• 801037CA-A784-468B-AF79-C94D142CD350.jpeg
    801037CA-A784-468B-AF79-C94D142CD350.jpeg
    170.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 6B5C527A-AF04-4A84-A9E2-FF809F5AD756.jpeg
    6B5C527A-AF04-4A84-A9E2-FF809F5AD756.jpeg
    161.1 KB · Views: 82
  • A24A54EF-FC90-4AED-A646-68FC6832FF2B.jpeg
    A24A54EF-FC90-4AED-A646-68FC6832FF2B.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 74
that’s a really nice spot, they even have a room you can grab dinner with your smoke from homestead steak house, like old school Vegas. The Fuente cigar shop in the forum shops is cool if you can grab one of the tables then you can people watch. They also sell opus exclusives that you can only buy there.
other than that I’m usually smoking at the tables. End of night on the balcony of room at cosmo overlooking fountains was cool and so was the rooftop at rio after having dinner at voodoo.
Thank you — advice much appreciated! We actually have a Fountain View room at the Cosmo, so will be taking full advantage of that, like you said.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom