PCF Cigars (16 Viewers)

Fine, it is pretty nice out
ED9DCBAB-D7AA-4C11-942A-DFF6E3E665F0.jpeg

1,195 for 10?!? I’m pretty sure I’d be divorced before they arrived!
You think that's expensive?! Davidoff of London seem to be one of the only places in the UK that has them left in stock (imagine most other cigar shops here have a few boxes stashed away secretly though); they have them listed at $300 for a single!

http://www.davidofflondon.com/store/cigars/cuban-cigars/cohiba/cohiba-behike/cohiba-behike-54

I guess they are the NAGB of the cigar world... But probably a fair bit less available.

You think that's expensive?! Davidoff of London seem to be one of the only places in the UK that has them left in stock (imagine most other cigar shops here have a few boxes stashed away secretly though); they have them listed at $300 for a single!

http://www.davidofflondon.com/store/cigars/cuban-cigars/cohiba/cohiba-behike/cohiba-behike-54

I guess they are the NAGB of the cigar world... But probably a fair bit less available.
$300 a stick!? Wow these must have went up in value then! I knew they were limited, but had no idea.

What does NAGB mean?

$300 a stick!? Wow these must have went up in value then! I knew they were limited, but had no idea.

What does NAGB mean?
I knew it was a real unicorn when, despite searching high and low, I couldn't even find any in 2017 — in Havana itself!

When did you get them, do you remember?

I’d hold on to those. Likely to double or triple in value in the next few years. Would love to try one but I know my pallet couldn’t appreciate it. Would love to hear an @johnjohn opinion on these.

As you can see, I have only had 3. Once when my Grandpa passed, away, One on my Wedding Night, and one when my Daughter was born. Let me tell you, these are amazing smokes!!!

hold the behikes and smoke on special occasions with friends/family. For cohiba guys, it's the tippy top. Draw/construction, cohiba flavor(spice then creamy, barnyard-hay aroma with some sweetness midway).

For my mongrel palate, I'm not refined enough [yet] to enjoy them properly.

You can sell as singles on the reddit subforums or FOH community easily (assuming provenance).

hold the behikes and smoke on special occasions with friends/family. For cohiba guys, it's the tippy top. Draw/construction, cohiba flavor(spice then creamy, barnyard-hay aroma with some sweetness midway).

For my mongrel palate, I'm not refined enough [yet] to enjoy them properly.

You can sell as singles on the reddit subforums or FOH community easily (assuming provenance).

Thanks for your input boss! Much appreciated!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom