PCF Cigars (8 Viewers)

Figured I would join you even though my background does not compare to yours

Also I bought one of these for you for the poker invite

Attachments

• 20201126_153502.jpg
    20201126_153502.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 53
someone owed me some money and gave me a box of these as payment - i smoke a lot of cigars and this is probably one of the best i've ever smoked - i have a kooky Youtube channel called Neddi Stanz there's a video on there about the "Cigar Guitar" - check it out when you get a chance
20200726_093104.jpg

Resized_20200207_195328.jpeg

Hey guys. Anyone recommend a good electronic humidifier. Such a chore keeping cigars at 70 in Colorado any time of the year. I want to try a good product. I am constantly filling it and keep it moist enough to make your Mom blush.

Is this worth it and if so how does it work? Batteries? This question really goes for any product. Or what do you recommend?
Screenshot_20201204-223256.png

My humidors:
20201130_131301.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys. Anyone recommend a good electronic humidifier. Such a chore keeping cigars at 70 in Colorado any time of the year. I want to try a good product. I am constantly filling it and keep moist to make your Mom blush.

Is this worth it and if so how does it work? Batteries? This question really goes for any product. Or what do you recommend?
View attachment 586670

My humidors:
View attachment 586671
I just use a shit ton of Boveda packs. I don't mess with the electronics.

I’ve used Boveda packs in the tupperdor’s and they worked great. I recently invested in a Winedor and have been using the Heartfelt beads and have been happy with the result.

I thought about the cigar oasis but opted for the beads. Hope you find something that works and is more or less hassle free.

I’ve used Boveda packs in the tupperdor’s and they worked great. I recently invested in a Winedor and have been using the Heartfelt beads and have been happy with the result.

I thought about the cigar oasis but opted for the beads. Hope you find something that works and is more or less hassle free.
I'm using the big Boveda packs in my wineador. I don't think I've had to change them in at least 15 months now.

I'm using the big Boveda packs in my wineador. I don't think I've had to change them in at least 15 months now.
Crazy. Well I have 7 84's on top shelf 7 in the middle and 7 on bottom. Below it I have a small pond of distilled water. Still struggle to get above 60.
20201205_083144.jpg
20201205_083104.jpg
20201205_083058.jpg
20201205_083052_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, 15 months is awesome. I thought about using some of those big 320 gram Boveda packs. I just thought I’d try the beads as they’re suppose to last a life time and just need an occasional spray of DW.

I know that the Boveda packs can be recharged too. We’ll see how it goes. I do like the total maintenance free idea of Boveda.

Crazy. Well I have 7 84's on top shelf 7 in the middle and 7 on bottom. Below it I have a small pond of distilled water. Still struggle to get above 60.
View attachment 586820View attachment 586821
Have you checked to see that the seal on the door is good? Also, is there a drain plug at the bottom that’s been opened? I’d also recalibrate your hygrometers to make sure that you’re getting a true reading. I’m sure you’ve obviously checked that all the Boveda packs are still good. Just going down the list of the potential culprits.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom