PCF Cigars (13 Viewers)

DonTomas and ice fishing
A818E539-B062-4CBC-BCA9-8B125950FCE9.jpeg

The guys at my local shop have turned me onto Padron, it is slowly becoming my daily smoke, great cigars at a good price point

And they get even better with age! Buy 2-3 boxes - one to smoke now, and a couple to store for a couple of years.

Their 1964 Belicoso is one of my absolute favorites.

I don’t smoke cigars very often but when I do I prefer a medium to lighter smoke. Had a Davidof last weekend that was nice, and I used to have Perdomo champagnes on occasion.

Any recommendations?

Is this the "de facto" cigar thread on PCF? If so... here's the current pride of my stash!

- 3 Pack of Fuente y Fuente Angel's Share Reserva d' Chateua (I'm going to smoke these in succession when I create one job, ten jobs and 100 jobs respectively).
- Fuente y Fuente 2017 Lost City (I bought a box of 10 of these - intending to smoke one for every contract over a certain margin that we close. Only two left!)
- Cuban Montecristo 6" Torpedo (Got from a sample pack on Friends of Habanos)
- Cohiba Behike (Gift from a friend at his wedding - some forums have mentioned that the label is a bit iffy, and may be a fake. I haven't smoked it to find out yet.)

Attachments

• IMG_1790.jpg
    IMG_1790.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1789.jpg
    IMG_1789.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1788.jpg
    IMG_1788.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1787.jpg
    IMG_1787.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 64
I don’t smoke cigars very often but when I do I prefer a medium to lighter smoke. Had a Davidof last weekend that was nice, and I used to have Perdomo champagnes on occasion.

Any recommendations?

if you enjoy perdomo champagne then try out some of the oliva connecticut reserve. Then move on to a HDM epicure #2 or Monte petite #2.

Oh- I forgot Rose of Sharon too. That stick is great for a mild- medium and plenty of flavor for a usually stronger smoker too

Reactions: BNM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom