PCF Cigars (5 Viewers)

50E9DDE8-A527-46CF-B995-E8EF0BA7BCD9.jpeg

It was really nice, smooth but good flavor. Burned evenly, nice smoke. A little steep price wise but I bought it at Casa Fuente in Vegas.

Quick pool. How do you feel about turning humidor into chip case? Ok or heresy?

Agree with @RowlettTexasChipGuy with the caveat of I wouldn't go back and forth. With all the junk on game used chips I would not put cigars back into a damp dark enclosed environment with that residue. Very likely to get bacterial and/ or mold growth second go around. If it's a full time restoration/ conversion from humidor to chip box- go for it

Can anyone recommend a good site to purchase cigars and accessories in general? Thanks
What are you looking for?

I am a fan of JRCigar, Cigar Warehouse, Neptune Cigar, and Tampa Sweethearts.

But if I am looking for different - I am going to Small batch Cigar, or the shop in Houston (name escapes me)

Cubans - I use other sites.

Can anyone recommend a good site to purchase cigars and accessories in general? Thanks
Also - there is nothing better than supporting your local store. Unless your state has an exuberant tax rate, I'd suggest shopping local. I've gotten far better deals at my local B&M than I have online. Buy a few hundred in cigars, here is a free cutter or ashtray. Make some relationships and when that rare release hits, you get a text, email or call. It's worth it if you are into this hobby, and even more so if you are new to the hobby.

For anyone that doesn’t know about cigarbid.com it’s basically eBay for cigars but from a company not ppl. It’s very addicting and I’ve recently gone a little nuts w it. And it’s accessories too. I got a 3 finger leather holder for like $13 and I recently got a cigar humidor fridge on Amazon, and had it filled in a few days of winning bid after bid

What are you looking for?

I am a fan of JRCigar, Cigar Warehouse, Neptune Cigar, and Tampa Sweethearts.

But if I am looking for different - I am going to Small batch Cigar, or the shop in Houston (name escapes me)

Cubans - I use other sites.
I like Small Batch too, I got the Hammer there actually. Atlantic is more similar to them in terms of business size, smallish, with some of the newer blends from recent ICPCRs. They can run out of the high demand cigars fast sometimes (due to small quantities, excellent pricing), but they can usually get stuff in again relatively quickly, especially if you sign up for their email notifications I've noticed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom