PCF Car Pr0n - Cool cars you have / had / want! (1 Viewer)

@TX_Golf_N_Poker - nice Firebird, and hair :LOL: :laugh:
Always appreciate Z pics, share away! I've always liked the MKIII Supra's too, classic shape. I had a MKIV, super quick car :cool
Rented this Z on my Vegas trip in 07. Racked up 1600 miles for the week. Really fun car to drive.
E0AD1C69-A207-4592-ABC2-23781C8F4595.jpeg
298F6274-DC6B-45A2-874B-CA4AD385AE91.jpeg

@TX_Golf_N_Poker - nice Firebird, and hair :LOL: :laugh:
Always appreciate Z pics, share away! I've always liked the MKIII Supra's too, classic shape. I had a MKIV, super quick car :cool
Thanks! I'm always looking around at Zs and other small sporty cars. I had to trade in my A5 a couple of years ago for a truck, so now I want to get an older sports car for weekends and commuting. (If I ever start commuting again... stupid COVID!) Prior to the Audi I had only driven sticks for about 25 years straight, so I really miss that third pedal. Would love to find a nice early 90s 300ZX that hasn't been beat to crap. Or a 370. I don't care much for the looks of the 350. Or if I win the lotto I'll get the new 400 that's supposedly coming out next year! That looks like it is going to be SWEET!

Midnight blue. It was a real pretty car. Literally $35 more for the week from Hertz at the time. Drove to Phoenix and back in a day and Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon another day.
Had a real blast on that trip.
Sounds like a great trip indeed. Just saw your first post say 2007. That's a HR Z so must've been brand new! Nice! :cool

The car also looks huuuge in the pictures. But guess that's why your username isn't @BigTuna :LOL: :laugh: /jk

Sounds like a great trip indeed. Just saw your first post say 2007. That's a HR Z so must've been brand new! Nice! :cool

The car also looks huuuge in the pictures. But guess that's why your username isn't @BigTuna :LOL: :laugh: /jk
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I believe the car had 4000 miles on it when I picked it up at the airport.:tup: Brought it back with almost 6000. Don’t ask me how I know but that car would easily do 150mph!:whistle: :whistling:

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I believe the car had 4000 miles on it when I picked it up at the airport.:tup: Brought it back with almost 6000. Don’t ask me how I know but that car would easily do 150mph!:whistle: :whistling:

Haha, yep they do carry speed very well. Wife and I took my old 350 for a roadtrip around Europe a few years back. On the German Autobahns we took it up to 140 or so but quickly backed off. We had cars come up on us as if we were standing still! madness.

2011 Cadillac CTS-V M6. Basically Stage 1 kit & Flex Fuel kit for upgrades. Dyno had it at 619hp (at rear wheels) Car is fast as shit and fun to drive. Almost totaled it at Sonoma Raceway road course lol. Fastest I've taken it is 187mph. Maybe another 5-10 mph in her. Other one is my 67 Camaro that is a forever project. Have a Art Morrison Sub Frame & TCI Rear torque arm suspension that is all fitted and powder coated ready to install. Maybe this winter. undecided what costs more...Chips or HP?
ctsv.jpg
camaro.jpg

So what's the general thoughts on the new Z announcements from Nissan? it took them long enough to release the model, what with the 370 being in production for 11 years! I think in stock form it's a little bland but gives good potential to the modified market. @Lil Tuna @TX_Golf_N_Poker
0da1506b-460f-4010-811b-79b3c7f80414.JPG

67b80b64-7f8a-42e9-b069-0bd87ba15990.JPG

So what's the general thoughts on the new Z announcements from Nissan? it took them long enough to release the model, what with the 370 being in production for 11 years! I think in stock form it's a little bland but gives good potential to the modified market. @Lil Tuna @TX_Golf_N_Poker
View attachment 543078

I love it. Retro and definitely reminds me of the 240/260/280Z. It's the second car I would buy if I won the lotto. :rolleyes: First being a 2020 Stingray.

No way man - first should be an Arial Atom 4. Then the other two.
No way for me? For you maybe, but I care more about cars with history. Don't really know that much about that one. These are the only two just released sports car models that are must haves for me. If I were putting together a stable with relatively unlimited funds, I would start in next on some older models. 60s muscle cars, old Ferraris, Alfas, Jags, Beemers, Astons, etc.

No way for me? For you maybe, but I care more about cars with history. Don't really know that much about that one. These are the only two just released sports car models that are must haves for me. If I were putting together a stable with relatively unlimited funds, I would start in next on some older models. 60s muscle cars, old Ferraris, Alfas, Jags, Beemers, Astons, etc.

Arial Atom 4 - street legal Indy car

but not a "sports car".
True, but still an ultra-fast (at least on a straight line) luxurious and comfortable grand-tourer.

No offense, but to me it just looks like a Polaris Slingshot with an extra wheel
It's not a "car", meaning a medium of transport, but rather a dedicated sports driving machine (requiring considerable fitness too). You don't ride it to go somewhere, but rather to exercise. Loves corners :)

It all boils down to what each person wants / needs.

31B82E3A-949D-4D80-A022-9E1411347ED6_1_105_c.jpeg

2006 Honda S2000
Bought it in April. I owned a yellow 2003 and sold it a few years ago. Even though I only drive it a few times a month on average (depending on weather), I had instant sellers remorse.

Not really that fast - my everyday drive BMW has lots more get up and go, but it will hold a curve like nobody's business. Lots of fun with the top down and why would you drive it with the top up?

L

Arial Atom 4 - street legal Indy car
It's an interesting car for sure. Just not at the top of my list. If I really want to go full on open air, I'll jump on one of my bikes. MV Augusta F4 if I want to go really fast, BMW K1600 GTL if I want to cruise in comfort with my wife, or a Heritage Softail Classic if I want to pretend I'm an old school biker dude. LOL!

View attachment 543332

2006 Honda S2000
Bought it in April. I owned a yellow 2003 and sold it a few years ago. Even though I only drive it a few times a month on average (depending on weather), I had instant sellers remorse.

Not really that fast - my everyday drive BMW has lots more get up and go, but it will hold a curve like nobody's business. Lots of fun with the top down and

why would you drive it with the top up?

L
I dunno. Why would you take pics with the top up? :whistle: :whistling: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last car was a 2007 Wrangler. Got it the year they came out, she was pretty basic but so much fun Finally hit 200K last year and decided it was time.
9A6F800D-2E8F-4232-978E-B9820424B714.jpeg

After hunting around a bit for one with low miles, I found this beauty from 2012, the last year before they changed the lines and one of my favorite body styles.
AAD950A0-8A43-4231-889C-BF2D27D027AC.jpeg

I love this car so much and for how big it is (I need a ladder to clean the roof!) it’s a damn rocket. I was going to keep the dog in the back and even made it nice for her. Needless to say those bars are down and she has the whole middle seat these days!
A8A6DFFC-3B15-4C7D-A2C6-1F37FBC62914.jpeg

And my dream car would be a Defender. Preferably blue, but I won’t discriminate against other options. But something like one of these:
D72C7859-F76A-48C3-9AD9-F5A6C0B8B729.jpeg

View attachment 543332

2006 Honda S2000

Not really that fast - my everyday drive BMW has lots more get up and go, but it will hold a curve like nobody's business. Lots of fun with the top down and why would you drive it with the top up?

L

Nice clean example you have there.
A buddy of mine had this one many years ago but ended up having an 'incident' with a hedge. Not to everyones taste, but think it sat lovely.
1601470341715.png

2006 Honda S2000

Not really that fast - my everyday drive BMW has lots more get up and go, but it will hold a curve like nobody's business.....

My bro had a silver S2000 that I drove around Texas for a month back when. Excellent handling car, but I didn't like the seating position, sitting so far down in the car -- more so than any other 2-seater I've driven. And I'm 6'3"+...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom