PCF Car Pr0n - Cool cars you have / had / want! (1 Viewer)

Can we post future vehicles instead? I need this one...

1596719463676.png

It's a C-class, they look cool in wagon/touring form. I have the saloon version in this shape, nice motors. The 6.3 version is rare! :cool

It looked way bigger than a regular c63 sedan. Longer and taller. My friend has a c63 but not a wagon. I like the 5.5s because they are supercharged. The 6.3 is NA. But I wouldn’t mind a 6.3S. Drooooll.

Would have liked to own a GNX. Only 547 were made. Had a mint 87 GN with 12K original miles back in the late 90s. A lot of fun to drive. Fast in a straight line. LOL

lol @ Tina

I had an 87 T-type similar to this one with the turbo 6, cant find any pictures of the one I owned, but it looked just like this but I had the stock rims.

1596730615312.png

Here is a pic of my 2003 Evo VIII when I was living in the Philippines, and yes this was my wedding dayI drove to the church in the Evo and we the newlyweds were supposed to ride the white BMW 7 Series in the background to the reception, but my wife just rode with me in the Evo :)

065A44AD-608D-4407-88E3-679EC3BD7F0A.jpeg

This next pic is not my actual car but she looked exactly like this. I had a 2002 BMW M3 and this was the first unit in the US with the new SMG sequential gearbox. I had one on order, then got a call that this one was on the boat over but had red leather interior which was not what the original customer ordered. So I snapped it up and the red looked great! Upgraded to the 19” OEM Titanium wheels and used the stock wheels for Hoosiers for track days :) was at Road America and Mid Ohio as soon as she broke 1000 miles ;) fun fun memories and miss both of these rides!!

067C136B-330B-4DE3-AA55-E2C39598CC9D.jpeg

Hade a prelude back in the day. Fun car but I'm pretty sure I broke it with a mis shift on the eway.

View attachment 504183

Not my car but similar.

I too had a prelude typesh. I originally wanted the 4th gen vtec and found one not to far away. I was suppose to pick it up on a Monday but the guy sold it on sat before. I went to local lot and bought the 5th gen in eucalyptus green.

I learned manual on this car. Right when I bought it I pulled into a gas station to fill up. The guy there said “hey that’s a nice car”. I said “thanks” and proceeded to stall out several times before being able to pull out the station. Hahhaha. Good times

Here is a pic of my 2003 Evo VIII when I was living in the Philippines, and yes this was my wedding dayI drove to the church in the Evo and we the newlyweds were supposed to ride the white BMW 7 Series in the background to the reception, but my wife just rode with me in the Evo :)

View attachment 504174
This next pic is not my actual car but she looked exactly like this. I had a 2002 BMW M3 and this was the first unit in the US with the new SMG sequential gearbox. I had one on order, then got a call that this one was on the boat over but had red leather interior which was not what the original customer ordered. So I snapped it up and the red looked great! Upgraded to the 19” OEM Titanium wheels and used the stock wheels for Hoosiers for track days :) was at Road America and Mid Ohio as soon as she broke 1000 miles ;) fun fun memories and miss both of these rides!!

View attachment 504175
This is awesome, love that you both drove away in the Evo :cool

We got married 2 years back and had both our cars up at the venue. Whilst the wife-to-be was in her room getting ready for the day, myself and the best man were up early detailing the cars & fitting the ribbons o_O
It was all at the same location so no driving involved, but did take a group photo in the afternoon :)
Screenshot 2020-08-07 at 13.28.47.png

This is awesome, love that you both drove away in the Evo :cool

We got married 2 years back and had both our cars up at the venue. Whilst the wife-to-be was in her room getting ready for the day, myself and the best man were up early detailing the cars & fitting the ribbons o_O
It was all at the same location so no driving involved, but did take a group photo in the afternoon :)
View attachment 504640
That’s an awesome story love it and love the fact that both cars are white and perfect for the wedding :)

We have a new guy at our tennis club -- a retired "international flower exporter" from the Netherlands. He has a Ferrari and two (2) McLarens as his and his wife's daily drivers.

Pretty obviously, I need to know this guy better... :cool

The poor guy has so few
We have a new guy at our tennis club -- a retired "international flower exporter" from the Netherlands. He has a Ferrari and two (2) McLarens as his and his wife's daily drivers.

Pretty obviously, I need to know this guy better... :cool
The poor guy has so few of them he can't even match them to his suits' or ties' colors:D

OK, if I could have anything? 1966 AC Cobra 427 (Shelby)
The ultimate bad boy machine
1596826553221.png

Unfortunately it's just a pipe dream.
Only 260 427 AC Cobras were built as street models, powered by either a 425-hp 427 V8 or a 360-hp 428 Police Interceptor unit.
If you could find one at auction you would need at least $1,000,000 to raise your hand

Last edited:
In terms of cool cars I want? Definitely a big American vintage land yacht, like either of these two.... A guy can dream :)

View attachment 504800

View attachment 504801
I had a similar 1966 Catalina, but not a convertible... it had a huge motor: 421ci (6.9L) pushing close to 340 hp. Had decent straight-line speed, but was shit in the corners.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom