PCF Car Pr0n - Cool cars you have / had / want! (2 Viewers)

View attachment 482796
View attachment 482797
View attachment 482795

I miss this boat. So much fun to drive! Lots of torque from the LT1, and it was quick off the line with 3.73 gears and a posi added. The previous owner had it tuned so the transmission would shift harder too, similar to a shift kit. Easy to bark the tires going into 2nd, sometimes you could even get a chirp going to 3rd if you were really on it. Surprised a lot of people at stop lights. It was also easy to hang the ass end out, but it was predictable and easy to control with the posi. I got some studded snow tires for the winter and never got stuck after that. The previous owner also swapped in the leather Bonneville seats which are possibly the most comfortable seats ever made for a car. Loved them.
Love it! Lots of room to bang the old lady also!

side-eye-chloe.jpg

View attachment 482842
My current car and probably the coolest car I can see myself owning in the near... or even far future.
Mercedes CLK320. I’m lucky I even own this thing. Love it to bits.
Forgot to reply to this one. I really like these! I test drove one after selling the 370z, lovely shape to them. In the end I went with a c320 as it was a little more practical. But certainly nothing wrong with a bit of comfort to waft around in. My first auto car but makes the work commute so much easier!
92829000_10158054421993398_216421941756559360_o.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone owned a Panamera? I know, it’s not a real sportscar, but used prices on 2013-2015 V6’s seem like a deal.

I'd be worried about Porsche maintenance costs than the actual price of the vehicle. Granted this screenshot is from a video about the brakes of a 2020 Cayenne turbo coupe that comes standard with the tungsten carbide but they're still expensive cars to maintain nonetheless

Screenshot_20200805-154542_YouTube.jpg

View attachment 482257View attachment 482258View attachment 482259View attachment 482260View attachment 482261View attachment 482262View attachment 482263

My late sweetheart was driven on the most famous racing tarmac in Europe, including Spa Francorchamps and Nuerburgring Nordscleife.
She did well on the very few racetracks here in Greece too.
I only took her to prostitution (Saturday night night-club parking lot) a couple of times in eight years of serious relationship (most of which relationship was spent on deserted twisting mountain roads, at 120mph (200km/h) on the very short straights, with some width and visibility).:hearts::hearts::hearts:
She 's up for sale in Germany and/or Belgium now.
I maintained her a lot more meticulously than my own body.
I am proud to have fulfilled an adolescence dream, even if, knowingly, I could not keep that forever.
You are so lucky to live in Europe and be able to drive to some cool racetracks like Spa and The Nordschleife.

So on the FPF FordPickupForum, you would be the Royal Flush level poster :)
When I used to be on facebook I was on a Ford truck 4x4 forum and an obs Ford forum, I got to meet a few great people from there also, my red truck and my blue/white truck made truck of the month (seperately)
I met a friend that lived in Delaware (a state above us), he drove down several times when I bought parts from him and stayed to help replace my universal in my rear drive shaft. They love their trucks like we love our chips lol and before I chips I had trucks :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

You are so lucky to live in Europe and be able to drive to some cool racetracks like Spa and The Nordschleife.
I drove on each just once in my lifetime (when I worked in Brussels), but it would be ungrateful to complain.
A group of friends travelled the 2,600 Km (or 1,620 miles) from Greece (not even Athens; Crete!) in a Peugeot 106 Rallye to join me in the Nuerburgring Nordchleife:)

Love the Evos. Had an Evo VIII. Will try to find a pic.
Thanks, sadly now both departed - but very capable cars! The V especially!! running around 400bhp, it really pressed on well through the country roads!

When I used to be on facebook I was on a Ford truck 4x4 forum and an obs Ford forum, I got to meet a few great people from there also, my red truck and my blue/white truck made truck of the month (seperately)
The blue/white truck is cool! I'd love a big pickup truck, but the UK roads are somewhat slim so a bad ass truck would just be un-useable.

The blue/white truck is cool! I'd love a big pickup truck, but the UK roads are somewhat slim so a bad ass truck would just be un-useable.
Ford made lots of two tone variations I always liked them, I sold the blue truck and the guy has been restoring it, it looks quite different now. Stock those trucks are not as bulky as they look, the red one and black one had lifts and bigger tires so even here in the US it was tight on narrow roads. Really though they hog up fuel more than they are worth driving everyday. I loved mine, always have but they're just not efficient unless you are hauling a trailer reguarly or need 4x4 regularly. (When I was a teenager 4x4 was a regular occurence lol)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom