PBCL Relabel Project (1 Viewer)

BNads86

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Hi there,

This is my first re-label project, so looking for some feedback on my selections for the $1 and $5 chips. I don't know much of anything about spot progression and colour matching.

Looking at using the Harrah's Joliet for the $1 - I love the colours on this chip and think it fits the cruise vibe well.

CDI 98 for the $5 chip based on a recommendation from another user.....looks good to me?

I don't know the exact spot colours on these chips, so made my best guess on the chip design tool.

Any feedback welcome, thanks!

1680452694258.png

Last edited:
Should specify that I'll be trying to get originals of the $25 and $100 chips.

Also I understand there are a couple different colour variants of the CDI 98 $5. Should I be looking for one in particular? (the mockup image is with Radiant Red)

Last edited:
Should specify that I'll be trying to get originals of the $25 and $100 chips.

Also I understand there are a couple different colour variants of the CDI 98 $5. Should I be looking for one in particular? (the mockup image is with Radiant Red)
The radiant red version of the $5s are going to be best version for consistency of color throughout. The other reds have several hues and are hard to match up unless you can find some that were all purchased at the same time.

DOUBLE BOOYAH APPROVED

1698843626371.png

You won’t find $5s w shaped inlays. Maybe a handful a year. And if so plz help @Tonysquander fill his rack.

The CDI $5s sometimes have a paper inlay vs vinyl inlay. The paper inlays are almost impossible to do inlay removal aka murder.

The pink red shades can be a little inconsistent. It may not bother you, and if it’s does it’s certainly achievable to get them to match, but be prepared to pay and hustle ur way thru it.

But you can definitely find what you’re looking for.

IMG_6313.jpeg

Personally, I'd shoot for chips with simpler/thinner spots that match up better with the original $25/$100, such as 418, 618, 2v218, 4v, or even 8v.

Also a good opportunity to swap in a blue $1, which will show a lot less dirt/grime over time if it's one of your workhorse chips

DOUBLE BOOYAH APPROVED

View attachment 1218321

You won’t find $5s w shaped inlays. Maybe a handful a year. And if so plz help @Tonysquander fill his rack.

The CDI $5s sometimes have a paper inlay vs vinyl inlay. The paper inlays are almost impossible to do inlay removal aka murder.

View attachment 1218322

Yes, seems a faux shaped inlay will have to be the play.

Interesting to know about the paper inlays!

These look amazing though......

Lots of options that can work well.
CDI $5s will work (personally I think the edgespot colors are a bit bland for the set).
BJ Games $5s are another findable shaped inlay option that shouldn't break the bank.. plus they have some lead in them :)
1698851484707.jpeg

1698851578836.jpeg

I really liked the Silver 7s as $1s and I was a fan of the original $5s and had a couple of racks of a very good stand in chip (Aruba Palm Beach $5s) so went with those (also have some Yosemite Inn $5s that mix in well if needed).

1698849890581.jpg

1698849975133.jpg

fishsaybloop relabeld NY NY $1s which I think look great also.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/palm-beach-cruise-line-pbcl-showcase.103842/#post-2145996

1698850608097.png

Lots of options that can work well.
CDI $5s will work (personally I think the edgespot colors are a bit bland for the set).
BJ Games $5s are another findable shaped inlay option that shouldn't break the bank.. plus they have some lead in them :)

View attachment 1218361

Thanks, glad to see some other options for the $5!

I've ordered a single of the Silver Sevens, so will definitely be checking that out too :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom