Paymaster - Custom GOCC cash set (1 Viewer)

Can't resist posting....first finished chip

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1463091352.028010.jpg

For comparison here was the "error" aquamarine quarter. It was a very pretty color just not what I was going for, and I was afraid of contrast issues with my green $25.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1463092433.795019.jpg

Printed artwork confirmed brilliant on these. Any doubts of this being an epic set vanquished. So jealous, but at least I'll probably get to play with 'em. (y) :thumbsup:

Second round of prototypes came in and we have achieved Aqua!

Sent the order in to GOCC to go ahead and roll the whole batch out.
And this is why my second round of prototypes is delayed :whistle: :whistling:;)

[emoji1]

Hey I'm in the regular production cycle now.
What kind of timeline did they give you. My 2nd round of prototypes arrive today. If everything is good, I'll be placing my order and was curious of the time-frame.

Let me get this straight. 1-2 weeks then?
From now, yes. I think Craig wanted an idea for what his whole wait would be though. We are trying to have them ready by next Friday (May 27) in order to have them to me in time for the June 2 Club Courage premier.

From now, yes. I think Craig wanted an idea for what his whole wait would be though. We are trying to have them ready by next Friday (May 27) in order to have them to me in time for the June 2 Club Courage premier.
I also wanted to know when to be ready for the PRON!

Did you proto type the whole set, or only the frac pictured?

Did you proto type the whole set, or only the frac pictured?
I prototyped the quarter (twice) to get the base color down. I actually prototyped the fifty cent frac as well for the level of detail. The detail came out great, but after seeing it I decided to change the base color on it a little. I didn't prototype the $1, $5, $25, or $100.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom