Paymaster - Custom GOCC cash set (1 Viewer)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1464109095.361613.jpg

I have to ask, are you usually at 50% battery life by 12:56pm, or have you been draining your battery by refreshing the UPS tracking page every 90 seconds? :p
Sadly both. My phone's battery is shot and I am on the damned thing all the time.

Refresh has been hit more than a couple of times as well.

Hey I know you guys are going to be on me like white on rice to post the pr0n when these get in!

yes, so you better have brought the Fuji super mega pixel camera, lighting, and appropriate backdrop and foreground, of course. We demand the highest quality and artistic design, and will be disappointed with anything less.

Or, just tease us with box pictures.

:)

Or, just tease us with box pictures.

:)
I have become predictable....

I actually had to pass on a night of poker tonight with HQ (who is in town visiting a friend) and BGinGA because I have family coming over and a dinner tonight. So pr0n probably will not be captured until Wednesday night....(maybe later tonight depending on when family goes to bed)

Make sure someone is home to take delivery - you don't want another crack coffee delay.

Ok back at the ranch and the package ain't here yet. UPS man needs to get his shit in gear.

Gotta be honest. I was pretty conflicted about liking that post. One the one hand, I trust that there are chips in those boxes. On the other hand: "later tonight".

It was heavy on my heart, so I prayed on it and the Spirit led me to like the post in spite of my reservations. #blessed

Would have been more interesting if I had been able to play tonight with HQ and BGinGA to listen to you all gripe about me playing cards instead of taking pictures.

Would have been more interesting if I had been able to play tonight with HQ and BGinGA to listen to you all gripe about me playing cards instead of taking pictures.

Or you could have just taken the new Paymaster set to the game, taken pictures of them in play, and made everyone happy. (except your family) :D

Gotta be honest. I was pretty conflicted about liking that post. One the one hand, I trust that there are chips in those boxes. On the other hand: "later tonight".

It was heavy on my heart, so I prayed on it and the Spirit led me to like the post in spite of my reservations. #blessed

lol teebowing butler.

Or you could have just taken the new Paymaster set to the game, taken pictures of them in play, and made everyone happy. (except your family) :D

That would have been in violation of his contract. But keep spewing your whacko ideas. :eek:

No way his phone battery would have lasted long enough. Pretty sure it died after he posted the pic of the boxes.

I have to ask, are you usually at 50% battery life by 12:56pm, or have you been draining your battery by refreshing the UPS tracking page every 90 seconds? :p
usually mine is 20% by 10am...................

I blame PCF

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom