Packing for Vegas (1 Viewer)

I agree that A+B are good for each other. My reintroduction to poker came during the online boom.

That does not change the fact that Adelson has been extremely vocal (and financial) in shutting it down on Black Friday, and trying to ban it again on a federal level (as some states now allow it).

I was literally playing a tourney at the Venetian on Black Friday when stuff went down. I still remember players freaking out. It was wild. I will not play at the Venetian anymore on principal. Sheldon is bad for poker.

Here’s the surprise....

DC1C2AFC-42BB-4615-A56E-6CEAD3B174E5.jpeg
A13FF99F-B03E-42B7-91D8-C93300BDBD35.jpeg
A037BC3B-0033-420D-A649-51568BBE2B75.jpeg
39F8DC2D-EC59-4273-BA87-DB27309DBBC5.jpeg
C48816A2-4DEB-4434-A820-C127F63EFB0C.jpeg
50E3EB75-BA00-415D-A12A-01F1AF6F9468.jpeg

lesson learned. No bluffing allowed in super turbo structures. Holding :as: with 3 spades on the board and get called down by :7d::7h: Only one card on the board was under a 7.

Yes, 1-1 at TI. Usually rolls before a show and after the tournaments.

Low-roll poker is some of my favorite Vegas action. No hoodies, no sunglasses, no grinders. Just tourists looking for a little fun. It's kind of like that scene in Rounders when they go to AC.

lesson learned. No bluffing allowed in super turbo structures. Holding :as: with 3 spades on the board and get called down by :7d::7h: Only one card on the board was under a 7.
I should have warned you. It plays like the the kids table in the Zombie events.

Except I haven't cashed in a TI tourney yet.

Don’t try to bluff people can’t be bluffed. Lol

Yep. A-B-C players that only play their two cards. Should be easy to beat, but you gotta adjust. You cannot "rep" a hand, because they aren't paying attention. You gotta watch out for any 2 suited cards. You can bet size when on a monster (they aren't folding their 7s).

It's an exciting and usually very friendly game, but you can't use the same strategy you would use at the Bellagio.

Yep. A-B-C players that only play their two cards. Should be easy to beat, but you gotta adjust. You cannot "rep" a hand, because they aren't paying attention. You gotta watch out for any 2 suited cards. You can bet size when on a monster (they aren't folding their 7s).

It's an exciting and usually very friendly game, but you can't use the same strategy you would use at the Bellagio.

Amen

I think the best value is the PHo daily tournies. $80, $1500 guarantee, $850 min for 1st.

The Aria is a very longass tourney.

Plus play 3 hours cash at pho for free spice market buffet or 3 hours at Bally's for free Paris buffet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom