BR Pro Poker Ceramic Chips (2 Viewers)

Are there good places to shop for deals on Br Pro sets, outside of the classifieds here? Or do they have any somewhat regular sales or promotions?

Almost nabbed some half price Tikis on FB marketplace this fall, but they got snapped up right before I messaged for them…

Are there good places to shop for deals on Br Pro sets, outside of the classifieds here? Or do they have any somewhat regular sales or promotions?

Almost nabbed some half price Tikis on FB marketplace this fall, but they got snapped up right before I messaged for them…

I would say they run sales on a fairly standard schedule, like you might expect from any other small business. I’d just sign up for their newsletter and wait to strike when it looks right for you - that’s what I did a couple years back, and was very happy with how much I saved off the sticker price for a 1,000 piece semi-custom DDLM set, when they ran a special on that.

Ok, that is good to know. I had been peeking at the website often during the black friday - cyber monday period, and it seems what I should've done was be on their mail list!

I haven't seen a sale on BRPro's site in a while. There used to be a spinning wheel that may give you a discount (like 5%) if you signed up, but I dont even see that anymore.
Frankly, I don't think they need to...they're excellent chips and have a 3 week wait for customs. You might be waiting a while if looking for discounts.

When I spoke to them earlier this year, Gene told me they rarely run discounts and didn't anticipate running any in the near future. He also said he doesn't think they ran any discounts last year. That being said I still think they are priced well for what you get. I have two sets (cash and tourney) and love them.

IMG_3299.jpg
IMG_4011.jpg

Well, I feel bad for apparently misleading you about sales! I will agree that I would be happy with my set, even if I had paid more for them. But in review yes, it seems like the deals they run are not about chip prices, but usually stuff like cases, racks, assorted accessories and the like, to go with your set. In my case, it was a birdcage, racks, and a button - all things I would’ve gotten with the set regardless, so getting them free was de facto savings on the set.

Sign up for their email newsletter. They occasionally offer deals or discounts via email.

Well, I feel bad for apparently misleading you about sales! I will agree that I would be happy with my set, even if I had paid more for them. But in review yes, it seems like the deals they run are not about chip prices, but usually stuff like cases, racks, assorted accessories and the like, to go with your set. In my case, it was a birdcage, racks, and a button - all things I would’ve gotten with the set regardless, so getting them free was de facto savings on the set.
Sign up for their email newsletter. They occasionally offer deals or discounts via email.

Good to know. I probably missed out on a lot of savings since I ordered all that stuff separately elsewhere. :(

I got a custom tournament set done by BR Pro. @timinater helped with my design as I wanted a WSOP'ish look and style. After going through colors and chip sizes I got samples a few times and ended up with a nice set with both 43mm and 47mm chips. People seem to really like these and my only complaint is that I dont get to use them often enough :). Very happy with my experience.

Samples galore!
20211004_162534.jpg

Final product
20211104_230620.jpg

20211104_230559.jpg

Final.jpg

20211211_222312.jpg

20211211_214301.jpg

Attachments

• 20211211_192133.jpg
    20211211_192133.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 26
@detroitdad, are yours larger than 39mm? I've heard these are not quite a stackable (more slippery) than nice clay, do you find that with yours (or if the size can help with that)?

Mine are 39 mm. They stack great. I don't have any slipperiness issues with them.

@Sprouty @mike32 @Hooligan350 @Skagglio any issues with them Saturday night?
No issues at all. I have a couple old Chipco sets that I bought new and your chips feel identical to them from what I can tell. Very nice ceramic chips.

Ross texted me yesterday and said he felt bad about that misdeal Saturday. He thought you said call but you raised. I had honestly already forgotten about it but I guess I benefited.
Please let him know not to feel bad it's an honest mistake in a low limit game and harbor no ill feelings. I had also forgotten about it.

I got a DDLM two table tournament set and this past month I bought a Super Poker World cash set. The chips are great and my friends like playing with them.
Where did you get this case from

They’re awesome and you really should get a sample for yourself. IMHO they are not the best bang for your buck if you are wanting customs. If you want customs the best bang for your buck are TINA Greek mold hybrids. They are 1/4 the price of custom BRPro. However there are downsides to ordering TINA and I would recommend getting a sample of you’re considering ANY option.
Where do you purchase these

Reactions: Rex
I used to have some Nevada Jacks and I loved them! Definitely good quality, unfortunately for my bank account I have now have got hooked on Paulsons:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I ordered some sample sets for myself and as stocking stuffers from some folks pre Christmas and I got an email with I think a one time discount code in it after I placed my first order. YMMV

EDIT- it was a 10% off a premium chip order of $250 or more, only valid for 24 hours. I think I had ordered 4 sample sets when I got this. I have seince ordered a fifth and it was delivered before Christmas

Last edited:
Been VERY close to ordering a set of DDLM or the Card Wars chips for a while. Just can't quite pull the trigger. The quality of the printing looks unmatched though.

I love my sample set. Didn't give them away as a stocking stuffer set - kept em.

Just don't know where I want to be with a decent set yet, on the fence between a custom color/denom DDLM set versus a set with custom labels (I have some designs mocked up)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom