BR Pro Poker Ceramic Chips (2 Viewers)

JuniorBrown

Reaction score
Good Morning. Trying to get some general thoughts on the ceramic chips made by BR Poker Pro. Looks, quality, feel for anyone who may have purchased from them. Thanks

Good Morning. Trying to get some general thoughts on the ceramic chips made by BR Poker Pro. Looks, quality, feel for anyone who may have purchased from them. Thanks
Get some samples of them to make your own judgement. I think you will find that the quality is very good.

Last edited:
PXL_20230909_195349239.jpg
PXL_20230526_130307576.jpg
PXL_20230903_165135493.jpg
PXL_20230526_130336358.jpg

I bought a set of 43mm ceramics from BR. Big fan. Customer service is top shelf. Colors and artwork were exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend.

Attachments

• IMG_0426.jpg
    IMG_0426.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0431.jpg
    IMG_0431.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0427.jpg
    IMG_0427.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0428.jpg
    IMG_0428.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 122
as always get samples ... and oh yeah did i mention to get samples? and BTW have you listened to other people about getting samples?

having said that, i bought a set of Dia De Los Muertos chips & plaques, both stock & semi-custom with specified denoms. i've always been a fan of Dia de Los Muertos candyskull art so couldn't really resist the theme. i luv them. VERY unique & well done design. Only chip i would ding is the $100 ... the denom is a bit hard to see on the background & i think they could've done more with the rolling edge to make it more interesting. But i will give kudos to their customer service and quality control on the manufacturing of the chips. Attached a photo of some of the set.

Attachments

• IMG_2655.jpeg
    IMG_2655.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 88
I got a DDLM two table tournament set and this past month I bought a Super Poker World cash set. The chips are great and my friends like playing with them.

Attachments

• IMG_5023.jpeg
    IMG_5023.jpeg
    175 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_1820.png
    IMG_1820.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 215

I have a large set of custom ABC ceramics (same people as BRPro). They're one of my oldest sets and have stood up well to heavy use. I'd definitely consider getting another set from them. The people at ABC are very cool and easy to work with.

Not a big fan of the glossy edges but other than that they’re really nice

You can find my ceramic sets in my signature, I'm a big fan, and I can't say enough about customer service, quality, and work ethic. Top notch for sure.

I really like that they offer a 43, it just feels so much better me, and everyone notices you have larger chips.

I’d definitely recommend BR Pro. They made my cash game set and were easy to work with. The quality of the chips are great and no spinners. The chips stack well and my group loves them. They have a slight texture on them so they aren’t slippery, but they do have a high pitched sound that may or may not bother some. The only downside is some of the prints were off centered and they recently raised their prices.

Attachments

• IMG_3304.jpeg
    IMG_3304.jpeg
    218.9 KB · Views: 171
I love my new bounty chips and would definitely recommend. The 47 mm worked for me and are pretty affordable. They also have a pretty quick turnaround on the print time as well.

View attachment 1219879
I love pairing the 43s and 47s, I have over sized 47s ($20s) in my set, its really nice. These look great

They’re awesome and you really should get a sample for yourself. IMHO they are not the best bang for your buck if you are wanting customs. If you want customs the best bang for your buck are TINA Greek mold hybrids. They are 1/4 the price of custom BRPro. However there are downsides to ordering TINA and I would recommend getting a sample of you’re considering ANY option.

They’re awesome and you really should get a sample for yourself. IMHO they are not the best bang for your buck if you are wanting customs. If you want customs the best bang for your buck are TINA Greek mold hybrids. They are 1/4 the price of custom BRPro. However there are downsides to ordering TINA and I would recommend getting a sample of you’re considering ANY option.
I would argue they ( BR Pro ) are the best bang for your buck, and we could both be right; goals come into play, I think of quality and security as part of value.

Love them. They are, inmy opinion, the beat ceramic chip. Brightness of color, consistency of printing. And American Made.

I would argue they ( BR Pro ) are the best bang for your buck, and we could both be right; goals come into play, I think of quality and security as part of value.
Yea I suppose if you care about security there are better options than TINA. I don’t invite strangers to my home that aren’t vetted or known by someone I trust. Plus if one of them is willing to wait 2 months to get an unauthorized copy of my customs and bring them to a game I may or may not invite them to, then good for them I guess. The quality of TINA hybrids is pretty fantastic.

I’ve enjoyed my purchase of the Nevada Jacks. I bought 1700 of them. Enough for a small cash set and tournament set. I bought them about 2 months ago. Just had my first home game and my guests love them. One issue with ceramics are spinners. Chips that aren’t uniform and do t stack perfectly. You will not get spinners from BR. At least I can not find one in my set.
IMG_2279.jpeg

Reactions: Rex
I purchased about 1000 tiki kings from Br Pro earlier in the year. Customer service is amazing and the quality is top shelf. All this while not breaking the bank.

Although I’ve changed my mind on the tiki king design and will most likely list the set at some point soon I will be buying from them again. Great company.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom