BR Pro Poker Ceramic Chips (2 Viewers)

I have DDLM and have custom seating chips being made by them. Good quality, great to work with, family run business. One small criticism is I find the color to be a little less vibrant than some other ceramics (e.g. Tina). I will repeat what others have said: get samples. If you are happy with the colors, then no reason to hold back on an order - the quality is good.

Yeah, I actually definitely punted on some of my denom choices, placed that order well before I knew what I was doing after spending time here. But the pink as the quarter is one of the ones I would still keep. And I likely would’ve split the set between cash and tournament demons, as opposed to having some cash demons that I will never use or are impractical. Live and learn! Still love the art and quality very much.

I got a DDLM two table tournament set and this past month I bought a Super Poker World cash set. The chips are great and my friends like playing with them.
That is the most epic case ever. Getting one of these as soon as possible

Reactions: Rex
Really enjoyed this thread as I’ve spent a lot of energy over the last couple of months picking a ceramic vendor.

After getting samples of Brpro’s and Tina’s I chose BRPro because of the difference in color vibrancy. Comparing similar designs side by side I think the colors on the Brpro’s look much better. That being said, now that I’ve been working with the team at Brpro, I’d suggest their customer service alone is a strong reason to go with them.

Yes, they’re more expensive, but you get what you pay for. If you want the best ceramics available Brpro is the way to go in my opinion.

I love my sample set. Didn't give them away as a stocking stuffer set - kept em.

Just don't know where I want to be with a decent set yet, on the fence between a custom color/denom DDLM set versus a set with custom labels (I have some designs mocked up)
The Poker Grinch has entered the conversation. lol

Like any one of us would have done it any differently.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom