SOLD Overly Complicated Empress Joliet Heads-Up Sale - 2011 Chiproom Prices [Winner Selected] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A61E9EEC-B992-4DFD-BECC-C67140C74098.jpeg

Jeev starts with a monster. Blue and Toy have pocket pairs. Nobody is looking completely dead pre-flop which keeps things interesting

396356B7-C71C-4700-B04C-898E4E1D9AC2.jpeg

And the king doesn’t change anything!

Congrats @navels you have won the right to buy this heads up set.

Everyone who made the final table, you have won... something. If you have a USA address I will send you at least one chip from a past Chiproom sale. If you do not have a US address I will Pm tomorrow to get it sorted out and make sure I can get you something.

Last edited:
thanks! omg!

These chips were only used once since I received them in 2011 in a 4 player heads-up tournament (probably around 2013ish) because we couldn't get enough people for a full game. It was a ton of fun. Since then they have sat in their case.

They are now yours and you can do whatever you want with them and I don't care if you sell them for profit in the future. My only request is this: Avoid my mistake and actually use them at least a few times.

Oh. And I'm selling these because I only need one heads up tournament set and I am replacing them with the scrub donkey group buy @Marhault is running.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...p-buy-closes-january-18th-midnight-cst.50003/

I am stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom