SOLD Overly Complicated Empress Joliet Heads-Up Sale - 2011 Chiproom Prices [Winner Selected] (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I don't need these chips but I'll post some old pr0n for fun. Most of these have already been sold, including all the $5s and secondary $100s. They are lovely :)

1585417613989.png

1585418087579.png

Entries List

The amount of you serial killers who don't use an upper case letter in your username sickens me.

If your numbers look wrong PM me. If you are international but have a US address that's fine, you don't need to notify me unless you win something.
im unable to view the list. access denied:)

So... After looking at the chart.. if the Beers beat Detroit and Denver beats Atlanta in the American Southwestern Division East Northern, then Milwaukee goes to the Denslow Cup, unless Baltimore can upset Buffalo and Charlotte ties Toronto, then Oakland would play LA and Pittsburgh in a blind choice round Robin....

So... After looking at the chart.. if the Beers beat Detroit and Denver beats Atlanta in the American Southwestern Division East Northern, then Milwaukee goes to the Denslow Cup, unless Baltimore can upset Buffalo and Charlotte ties Toronto, then Oakland would play LA and Pittsburgh in a blind choice round Robin....

This joke gave me the stupidest idea ever. With sports all canceled and nothing to do, PCF Poker Random League!

32 Member league. People "compete" in randomly drawn heads-up poker hands like the ones you see in giveaways.

Each hand is a "game". We play an 82 game regular season. Track the results with standings. At the end do a best of 7 playoffs bracket with the top 12 teams.

Conferences will be broken up into divisions. Divisions will be based on actual member's locations to keep things simple.

We all put up two prizes. One smaller prize (chip of $5-10 value) That winner of each division gets from the losers of that division. One larger prize (chip/sample set of $25-50) that gets broken up among the top 4 with majority going to winner.

Also... OMG SPORTS PLEASE COME BACK LOOK WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO ME

This joke gave me the stupidest idea ever. With sports all canceled and nothing to do, PCF Poker Random League!

32 Member league. People "compete" in randomly drawn heads-up poker hands like the ones you see in giveaways.

Each hand is a "game". We play an 82 game regular season. Track the results with standings. At the end do a best of 7 playoffs bracket with the top 12 teams.

Conferences will be broken up into divisions. Divisions will be based on actual member's locations to keep things simple.

We all put up two prizes. One smaller prize (chip of $5-10 value) That winner of each division gets from the losers of that division. One larger prize (chip/sample set of $25-50) that gets broken up among the top 4 with majority going to winner.

Also... OMG SPORTS PLEASE COME BACK LOOK WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO ME
128 PCFers flip, 1 PCFer wins....

I am apart of the Northwest Southern Desert league North.

I came for the pron but it's a fun contest. I kind of want to play but I don't need the chips. So if I can be "in" I will give the chips to 2nd place if I win. But if that is against the rules then just enjoy the pron.

My met gold cash game set.

View attachment 429928

I couldn't remember which were pri/sec. I hope I got it right.

View attachment 429931

Bonus: The pdf is all my original Chip Room receipts. 2011-2012, from sight unseen, the regular prices, to Christmas sale and finally St. Patrick's sale. At the end, a rack of $25 secondaries was $24

@Zmasterben 2nd pic custom pic no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom