Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (45 Viewers)

The birthday weekend celebration continues!

PXL_20240218_192117626.jpg

So the bad news is that I didn’t cash in either of the two WSOP Cherokee events I played in this weekend (happy to have beat 1/2 the field in both though).
Good news is they have JD Barrel Proof lining the shelves in NC, so will be coming home with some conciliation prizes!!!

So Eagle Rare beat EHT small. Interesting. Love both though. ER10 has so much flavor despite its proof. Best 90 proofer IMO
Yeah I was kinda surprised. I might redo the flight tonight just for posterity sake (I don’t actually know what that means but I’ve heard it before and it sounded right) lol

Yeah I was kinda surprised. I might redo the flight tonight just for posterity sake (I don’t actually know what that means but I’ve heard it before and it sounded right) lol
Ha! Well one doesn't need much of a reason to have to another crack at these pours. Call it a “double blind” experiment!

So Eagle Rare beat EHT small. Interesting. Love both though. ER10 has so much flavor despite its proof. Best 90 proofer IMO
I have an Eagle Rare barrel pick on the way. My son was on the team that picked the barrel, and he said it's actually closer to 12 years. Can hardly wait to get it.

March 1st (and 2nd) can’t come soon enough.

View attachment 1277181
My lineups for when I’m wet again:

March 1st
Old Pepper FKO rye
Parker’s 10yr rye
Old Overholt 10yr rye
OF BS rye
Handy

March 2nd
Michter’s 10yr bourbon
James E Pepper Decanter
4R LE 2022
EHT BP
Blanton’s Gold

My lineups for when I’m wet again:

March 1st
Old Pepper FKO rye
Parker’s 10yr rye
Old Overholt 10yr rye
OF BS rye
Handy

March 2nd
Michter’s 10yr bourbon
James E Pepper Decanter
4R LE 2022
EHT BP
Blanton’s Gold
I'd love to see a Handy/OO10 blind. And what's this OF BS rye? I was unaware of that one. OF 100 is my favorite house rye for cocktails, and OF BS single barrel is an amazing bourbon. So now I guess I have a new bottle to chase. :rolleyes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom