Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (55 Viewers)

Chips are meant to be to felted and whiskey is meant to be drunk.... :tup:

Cheers!

20220327_214522.jpg

Did not find time or opportunity to drink more whiskey this weekend. But here is the reason I chose the Ported Pumpernickel from the Middle West finished lineup:

IMG_2177.jpg

I already owned the regular Pumpernickel Rye, which I liked. Now I have a useful comparison. There is nothing I love more in whiskey drinking than comparisons.

Not sure how I missed this thread (time to subscribe) - but whiskey is a staple at our home game! Liquid courage is essential.

I have plenty running low but thought I'd share the current shelf. We polished off 4 of them last game - now I can fit more!

Attachments

• tempImagezynyaA.png
    tempImagezynyaA.png
    842.7 KB · Views: 51
  • tempImage3R9R6Y.png
    tempImage3R9R6Y.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
You can meet me in Boise next week. :cool

The Coy Hill is Jack turned up to 11.

The Hirsch is Willett turned up to 11.

I have to respectfully disagree with your assessment of the Coy Hill…I’ve been fortunate enough to at least get a 1oz sample of it.

SBBP is JD turned up to 11 and the Coy Hill release is at least a 12, maybe 13 lol

Looks like they got government out of the way, at least to a little more degree than before, off the free market process of these businesses. I predict distillery exclusive bottles will become very prevalent and sought after.
And mainly sold to those that can camp out every day and sell on the resale market.

I will likely be bringing 10-15 bottles again
I've got this shoulder case that can handle 4 bottles. It's a wine bottle bag, and I specifically searched for one until I found one that would handle the extra tall octomore bottles. It's great for taking a few bottles to a buddy with ease.

10-15 is nuts. It was good for 'I don't want these anymore' though. I did that with a cardboard box and some real shit bottles a few months ago.

I know blended scotch may be poo-pooed by some, but I finally won enough off of Mrs Zombie that I could buy something frivolous... and damn tasty.
View attachment 886727
I've always wanted to try JW Blue... Just can't bring myself to shell out the $230 for a bottle here in Virginia to see if I like it.

I've got this shoulder case that can handle 4 bottles. It's a wine bottle bag, and I specifically searched for one until I found one that would handle the extra tall octomore bottles. It's great for taking a few bottles to a buddy with ease.

10-15 is nuts. It was good for 'I don't want these anymore' though. I did that with a cardboard box and some real shit bottles a few months ago.

I think I brought close to 10 last year. Half unopened. I got more bottles than room so it’s a good way for me to get rid of some

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom