Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (67 Viewers)

Much THANKS!!!!! @joeyshin

Looking forward to all of them. LMK which 5 you want back. I'm guessing Blue Spot is on that list

20210408_161359.jpg

I know it’s nothing special, but when I need a good fall-back when my fav is out of stock. Really enjoy this - small batch more than single barrel. Call me uncouth, but I enjoy the blend more.View attachment 673576
I've had it. Can totally drink it. Go to bottles are allowed (in my book). I have several...Eagle Rare ($32), Anything Jefferson (35-100+), Angel's Envy ($45), Old Forester 1897 ($48), Russell's Reserve 10 or SB, 4 Roses SB. Good one's all.

Cabo is definitely one of my favorites too! We ended up opening the Four Roses since my friend isn’t much of a tequila drinker. I get to enjoy some nice bourbon now and get the Cabo bottle to myself later...pretty much a win win for me!!

Made some good scores today. Actually have two of this Master’s Keep and three of the Michter’s Barrel Proof Rye.
That said, anyone want to trade for one or both of these bottles? I am interested in harder to find bottles. PM me if interested in making a trade and will see if we can work something out. I know some bottles are easier/harder to find in some areas so thought I would give this a shot.

5BC8934E-D6E3-40D2-BF85-B0E2D71766F6.jpeg

Last edited:
Made some good scores today. Actually have two of this Master’s Keep and three of the Mitcher’s Barrel Proof Rye.
That said, anyone want to trade for one or both of these bottles? I am interested in harder to find bottles. PM me if interested in making a trade and will see if we can work something out. I know some bottles are easier/harder to find in some areas so thought I would give this a shot.

View attachment 674382
I’ve seen the Michter’s for $200. I’m sure it’s worth it... but I haven’t had the guts yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom