Official Home Game Pics Thread! (47 Viewers)

New majestics, new Barrington table, and new to the forum. Started playing recently with some med school friends and tonight I convinced the wife to try. She enjoyed 5 card draw more than NLHE and that’s ok with me - she actually said about 45 mins in “this is actually really fun!” Score. Still waiting on that suited speed cloth from Texas Poker Supply...
View attachment 554381

Haha. That Barrington doesn’t have those annoying lines and card layouts. Still worth it to replace with SSC. Nice

Wow was that deep stack too? That looks like $900 and I see quarters in the stack.
We played the Triton style of antes. We did .50/$1, starting stack is $100, can top up to it between hands, anything over $300 can be taken off to keep people playing loose and kept the gamble on. Since it's such a volatile game, letting them take money off keeps the gamble on.

I really enjoyed how Triton handles their short deck games and I modeled mine after it and it is a huge success. My crew really enjoys short deck and now some nights are dedicated to playing it.

Such an awesome photo, you've got it all in there. The custom felt, unique MSK plaques, custom CPC chips and the customized chip rack with your name on it to boot! That's getting instagram'ed for sure!
Haha it's crazy how much the game has grown since I've started hosting. Final thing to update is my chairs!

Awesome card cappers thanks too @Windwalker

20201017_151307.jpg

Nice. Can one of you guys take a picture of the pinball machine. Looks pretty cool.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom