Official Home Game Pics Thread! (62 Viewers)

Got the Crown Plaza's in play tonight.

20201003_200856.jpg

Sorry if I'm spamming, but it's been a run. Just had AA vs KK AIPF. I had AA we ran three boards because I felt for the guy, he was running bad. First board the window card is a K but it runs out 4 to Broadway and I win it. Second board I win, third board he hits the case K to win a single board.

20201004_011658.jpg

Sorry if I'm spamming, but it's been a run. Just had AA vs KK AIPF. I had AA we ran three boards because I felt for the guy, he was running bad. First board the window card is a K but it runs out 4 to Broadway and I win it. Second board I win, third board he hits the case K to win a single board.

View attachment 546295
Well done!

View attachment 546295
Pumped for you Mo! Also pumped I’m not there and my money’s instead still in my wallet :LOL: :laugh: keep crushing it!

Last edited:
Still wished that set had had the building/stars on the tournament side. Oh well, maybe next time.

Get it all!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom