Official Home Game Pics Thread! (132 Viewers)

A little action from my home game tourney this weekend. Finished 2/12 after battling all night around average stack. I was short stacked 4 handed in between two monster stacks. I managed to bust one and chipped away at the other stack before eventually losing a couple brutal flips heads up.
4B197357-2CD5-4864-9B43-ECF2FCC5CEFC.jpeg

One game closer to our 100th!

This weekend we featured pulled pork. PZ's spice rub and the smoke at the end was wonderful!
View attachment 537442

Sides from our members included Mexican Street Corn (off the cob), pasta salad (homemade and requested by several), veggies, and lazy cabbage rolls (all the items of a cabbage roll, but in the crock pot).
View attachment 537443

Desserts of chocolate éclair (deconstructed, on the left), peanut butter oatmeal no-bake cookies, and store bought salted caramel things.
View attachment 537445

The game was cash limit Omaha. This was the first time many of our members played Omaha, so we kept it simple.
View attachment 537447

Much fun was had by all!
View attachment 537448
Looks like you are gracious hosts

A little action from my home game tourney this weekend. Finished 2/12 after battling all night around average stack. I was short stacked 4 handed in between two monster stacks. I managed to bust one and chipped away at the other stack before eventually losing a couple brutal flips heads up.
View attachment 537513
Those bounty chips are sick!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom