Official Home Game Pics Thread! (61 Viewers)

How do you like that version of the Barrington Table? I feel its the nicest looking one, even better than the ESPN one.
Overall I like it a lot. It's not a high end table but it's also very affordable and gets the job done well.

Pros:
Cheap
Foldable
Padded railing
Doesn't look bad
Has cup holders for 10 (although with its size it's really an 8 person table)

Cons:
Felt isn't tight enough, I want to refelt it soon.
Cup holders are shallow.
Not well assembled. The screws it was assembled with have already ripped out and on inspection they are all drilled in pretty terribly. However that's an easy fix to just remove them and drill in new screws.

I'm gonna put some work into the table to refelt it and then I think I'll really enjoy it, but I think it's the best table for it's cost and it is completely usable as is.

Overall I like it a lot. It's not a high end table but it's also very affordable and gets the job done well.

Pros:
Cheap
Foldable
Padded railing
Doesn't look bad
Has cup holders for 10 (although with its size it's really an 8 person table)

Cons:
Felt isn't tight enough, I want to refelt it soon.
Cup holders are shallow.
Not well assembled. The screws it was assembled with have already ripped out and on inspection they are all drilled in pretty terribly. However that's an easy fix to just remove them and drill in new screws.

I'm gonna put some work into the table to refelt it and then I think I'll really enjoy it, but I think it's the best table for it's cost and it is completely usable as is.

Thank you for that! I think there is a thread on here about re-felting the barrington table.

It's Monday... You know what that means....
IMG_20201019_153234.jpg

The only way that I would ever be able to afford a set of those chips is if you turn them into dirty bicycle tires. Please keep using them man. :D Love the whole set.
I’m sure it will wear off but I want to use them for every game for now. So bright and fun!

No last pic (felt cheeky taking a photo when I’d crushed everyone), but in for $60 as I topped up at one point and out for just under $300.

never had such a rowdy bunch. These guys played 25¢/50¢ like it was $1/2. Good thing was I hit when I needed to and folded when I was beat.

Edit: I did take one right before I stacked the last guy. ;) I also had everyone covered so much I was chipping them up from my stack for buyins. Is that frowned upon?
E94E2BDB-5BD3-4479-BE13-AD5548F9B82B.jpeg

Last edited:
First game with the new barrington table and suited speed cloth! People loved the new setup. We’re all broke med students and most are new to poker so we play 2 cent/5 cent blinds for now, but it’s more about the company than the money.

View attachment 559076

View attachment 559081

Nice. How’d you find the refelting? All of the helpful instructions in the thread were really helpful for me.

Nice. How’d you find the refelting? All of the helpful instructions in the thread were really helpful for me.
Thanks! Honestly it went so much smoother than I thought. The toughest part was the fact I only ordered 7 feet of cloth so I was working with very tight tolerances haha. Also, even though I used a power drill, it took forever to get all those dang screws out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom