Official Home Game Pics Thread! (45 Viewers)

Final got to debut my chips and plaques as @Mr Winberg was so awesome as to let my set make a guest apperance at his game. Thanks again my friend for doing that, much appriciated!
IMG_20201024_181605.jpg
IMG_20201024_202801.jpg
FB_IMG_1603608464080.jpg
IMG_20201024_175454.jpg

What variant of draw have you played ? Hi, Ace to Five, Deuce to Seven ? Single or triple ? No limit or limit ?
Very curious to know.

What variant of draw have you played ? Hi, Ace to Five, Deuce to Seven ? Single or triple ? No limit or limit ?
Very curious to know.

I’ve played a little of most draw games, usually as pot limit, but the only draw we played tonight was Kri-she (5 card split into hold em and super holdem with a one card draw after the flop in the super holdem hand). Those pics of people looking at their hands like it was five card draw were pics of people trying to figure out how to split their hands for split games — SOHE and SHE-SHE.

Be careful or your post gets moved to the "derail BS moved" thread ;)
That’s only if it’s considered harassment, abusive, or trolling (to be fair what was moved was derailed from original thread topic).

Since it wasn’t me that posted it, it’s considered a joke and won’t be reported.

I guess i forgot to mention the stats. I host a cash game, max buyin of $50, rebuys when under $10. 20c/50c. The idea is it’s the equivalent of a $2/$5 game where you’d buyin for $500. After midnight, max buy in is $100.

Med students must make better money than they did 20 yrs ago if youre playing at face value

not necessarily....I used to go to AC with a doc (med student back then) who brought loan money with him to play. We were all broke but he could gambol. One of my favorite memories was watching him play a 1,000 hand of BJ and spiking a BJ. We cheered like he won the World Series of Poker.

Great guy and now superb doc.

not necessarily....I used to go to AC with a doc (med student back then) who brought loan money with him to play. We were all broke but he could gambol. One of my favorite memories was watching him play a 1,000 hand of BJ and spiking a BJ. We cheered like he won the World Series of Poker.

Yeah I had a good buddy that would go to the boats multiple times a week....he was also the recipient of a large auto accident settlement as well as his wife being an RN...I always assumed the first part was the money he was spending. I know my wife and I did not have the same expendable cash with me working 2 jobs at the time

We used to do a lot of bangers but bomb pots have taken over. We start the night with 50/450, then move to 100/400 (Bigger upfront investment and smaller back end investment promotes more action), etc as the night progresses. The beauty of bomb pots is that u can do whatever amount You want to make it fit within ur game. It is a really fun way for everyone to gamble. If u have up to 8 players u can do 5 card plo Double board bomb pots. If u have 9 u can only do 4 card plo bomb pots or someone has to sit out.
Bomb pot in progress, with my recently sold horseshoe cincy set. Also, the table we are playing on has a hi raised rail (over an inch). I thought that I would not like such a hi rail, but surprisingly it’s not uncomfortable. I also like the no cup holders in the rail.
28173BC6-2EA4-491D-B61D-9CE056E7FC1A.jpeg

This reminds me of the poker movie All In about a bunch of med students working together to win a poker tournament. It's a terrible movie though. Don't watch it unless you are drunk and really bored.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom