For Sale Newbie Flip! Enter to win chips and cards!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David O

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I did not want to take away from Josh's Newbie Calendar Giveaway so I waited until the drawing was done! Congrats to the winner @TexasKev211.

I would like to do something for the New Members as well and would like to make it fun. So let's do a 3 table Flip!

This is open to the first 27 members that have 250 posts or less but you must have at least 10 posts to enter!

We will hold a three table flip. The top three members from each table will advance to the final table where the overall winner will receive a half barrel (10 chips) of Paulson Chips for shuffling and a new setup of Copag Cards.

We will do three rounds for each table and the winner of each hand (flip) will advance to the final table.
Example with 9 players on table 1 we will do a flip of Hold'em and the winner advances. the next 8 will be in another flip and winner advances, then a final flip for the same table with the remaining 7 players. We will do the flip for each table of nine first until each table has 8, do a flip for the 8 and then do the last flip for each table which will fill our final table!

Added bonus! One Commemorative chip from this year's "All In at the Alamo" Meet Up. Maybe the addition of a meet up chip will get inspire some of you to get out to one of the meet ups this year. It is a great way to meet some great chippers!

IMG_2449.JPG

Please post your interest and I will hold a drawing for seats after we get 30 signups

1. navels
2. Lash
3. Justin Olson
4. ejot
5. espehrson
6. illudene
7. Darthhoodie
8. MM11
9. SWEATER
10. echoseven
11. Paul Sydney
12. Denali
13. Robb
14. davin
15. Mike mac
16. Chedds
17. BeesKnees
18. DMack
19. JStew
20 Squibyboom
21. jbroid
22. Dice-solution
23. namsupak
24. Aplusent
25. Craig Harvill
26. Ho Ho Ho
27. honkydevil

Last edited:
Table 1

1. JStew
  2. MM11
  3. Lash
  4. Robb
  5. Squibyboom
  6. honkydevil

Table 2

1. echoseven
  2. Dice-solution
  3. illudene
  4. Darthhoodie
  5. Justin Olson
  6. Craig Harvill

Table 3
  1. Aplusent
  2. Mike mac
  3. navels
  4. Chedds
  5. espehrson
  6. jbroid

FINAL TABLE

Wednesday, December 20 at 6:00pm CST

1. Denali
  2. illudene
  3. Ho Ho Ho
  4. Davin
  5. BeesKnees
  6. SWEATER
  7. ejot
  8. DMack
  9. Paul sydney

Last edited:
I'd like to participate if I qualify. I can't find my post count.

Edit: I'm guessing "messages" are posts so I'm out. Good luck to all.

Last edited:
Been around awhile but quiet. That commemorative looks awesome. If there’s room I’d like a chance.

Only 7 seats left!!! By the way the stack of Paulsons are Gold in color. The pic was a quick phone pic with flash so it washed out the color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom